28th July 2017, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the age required to get admission for 7th standard?

My brother date of birth is 2003 can he admission in 7th standard now? Will there be any age problem? What is the age required to get admission for 7th standard? Can you please provide me with the right details on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
  2. Documents required for 7th standard admission in Army Public School, Jaipur?
  3. Documents required for 7th standard admission in Army Public School, Basistha?
  4. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? -- [New]
  5. Marks required in 6th to get admission in Cambridge Matric Higher Secondary School, Chennai in 7th standard? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Age required during board exam registration in 9th standard?
  7. How to get admission in the KV School in 7th standard?
  8. What is the age limit for 10th class admission in Telangana state? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to get admission in 8th CBSE for 14 years old 7th State Board student?
  10. Procedure to get admission in 7th standard at GRK DAV Public School, Purulia? How much seats available in 7th standard?
  11. Is admission test conducted for 7th standard admission in Army Public School, Trivandrum?
  12. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBBS in JIPMER, Pondicherry univesity? I am a student of 7th standard from UAE
  13. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Bal Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School, Lucknow for 6th standard student?
  14. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of RIMC?
  15. Requirements to migrate from Kerala Board to ICSE for 7th standard student?
  16. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Raigarh?
  17. How to get admission in 5th standard for a 8 years old girl?
  18. When will be admission form of St. Xavier School, Ranchi out for 7th standard?
31st July 2017, 11:17 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age required to get admission for 7th standard?

The age criteria required to get admission for pursuing 7th standard is 11 years 6 months. Candidates who have passed 6th standard from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue 7th standard. Since, your brother was born in the year 2003, he is eligible to get admission for pursuing 7th standard.
31st July 2017, 08:58 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that there is no specific age requirement for admission in a particular class and the age criteria might vary with board of education.

But in general for admission in any class the age of student should such that his/her age must be around 14 years 6 months by the time he/she appears in his/her Class 10th board examination.

So being born in 2003 your brother is definitely eligible for admission in Class 7th as he will certainly satisfy the above mentioned age criteria for sure. Also for your information there is no maximum age limit for admission in any class.
31st July 2017, 09:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

The age required to get admission for 7th standard are given below.

** 7th class = 11 to 13 years

** 8th class = 12 to 14 years

** 9th class = 13 to 15 years

** 10th class = 14 to 16 years

Yes, he is eligible to get admission in 7th class.
31st July 2017, 09:58 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Different school follow different age limits.

Generally, 11-12 years old students are admitted in 7th standard.

You must read the admission criteria of that school where you want to take admission.
31st July 2017, 10:40 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge and CBSE norms the minimum and average age limit to get admission in class 7th is 13 years. But different schools have different norms and age may varies as because 13 year age is not fixed for all states in India. Your brother is eligible to get admitted in class 7th and there will be no any problem while admission. So no need to worry.
31st July 2017, 11:28 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

There is no specified age criteria to get admission in 7th standard in any school. However, there are some school which have made their own age criteria for getting admission in each standard.
A general age of the candidate shall be 11 years to 13 years for getting admission in 7th standard.
18th July 2023, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

My daughter birth age as usual 11.8 year's.can I admission for class 7
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?