18th July 2017, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 5th standard for a 8 years old girl?

Sir, my sis is dead. Her husband married to another lady. Her daughter 8 years was tortured by step mother. I want to save her life and educate her. So, I want to join her in 5th standard. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE for 10 years old 5th standard student?
  2. Procedure to get admissionin in 5th standard at Swami Vivekanand English Primary School, Mumbai? Is there any reservation available for singel girl child?
  3. Eligibility to get admission in 5th CBSE for 12 years old candidate?
  4. Can I make my son to repeat 4th standard in Oman, Sohar and send back to India to continue 5th standard?
  5. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Gangtok for 4th standard student?
  6. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah? -- [New]
  7. How to prepare for the entrance admission in sainika school for sixth standard?
  8. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Carmel School, Jorhat for 4th standard student?
  9. Admission procedure to study in Merchant Navy School for 5th student?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in 5th CBSE of another school if completed 4th standard at the age of 9 years old? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Why my 9 years old daughter is not eligible for 5th CBSE while she is studying in 4th standard?
  12. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Strawberry Fields High School, Chandigarh for 4th standard student?
  13. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  14. List of Boarding schools in Bangalore offering admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?
  15. According to CBSE norms a 10 years old candidate get admission in 4th standard?
  16. Eligibility to get admission in 5th standard of CBSE Board for a candidate who has completed 4th from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  17. Whether admission test conducted for 5th standard admission in Army Public School, Golconda?
  18. Is Education system of Ireland different from India? Admission procedure in schools for 5th standard student?
19th July 2017, 10:42 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in 5th standard for a 8 years old girl?

No, you can't take admission in 5th standard for a 8 years old girl candidate. The minimum age required to take admission in 5th standard is 9 years 6 months. Since, your daughter-in-law is 8 years old, it is best to join her in 4th standard, so, that she will not face any age problems at the time of 10th standard board examinations.
19th July 2017, 11:01 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

In order to get admission in 5th standard, you need to apply admission form for the particular school in which you want to admit your girl.After submitting that form at their office, they will notify you with a particular date for admission-test/Counselling/admission date.So on that given date you need to appear in the school premises for further instructions.
After full filling all the documentation works, you can admit your girl to 5th standard.
19th July 2017, 03:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in any of the School in class 5th, candidates must have to complete their class 4th examination form a recognized Board.
Apply in different Schools for class 5th and appear in the entrance cum admission test conducted by the School authorities.
Admission is based on the merit marks scored by the candidate. If the candidate qualify in the respective test, then she can definitely get admission in that particular School.
19th July 2017, 05:41 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Mainly the age limit criteria is defined for class 10th. All the educational boards has same criteria of age limit for class 10th. The age limit criteria defined by educational boards is-

A candidate must have minimum 14 years and maximum 16 years of age in class 10th. A candidate is eligible to get admission in class 5th at the age of 8 years.
For getting admission a child needs to give entrance exam . In entrance exam a child needs to perform well.
A candidate must have basic knowledge and he/ she must be able to solve the questions of class 4th syllabus to get admission.
19th July 2017, 08:46 PM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

You need to go the respective school where you want the child to get admitted. Since you are a maternal uncle it will be better if you take along the mother as the principal or the head of the institution will only discuss this matter with the child parents. So my recommendation to you would be sort this out within yourself.
19th July 2017, 09:18 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

You are doing a good job and I am you will be able to succeed well in it. The admission procedure is quite simple, you will have to first of all get the admission form from the school and duly fill it up and submit it within the stipulated time.

Most schools conduct an entrance examination for admission, so in that case the candidate will have to appear for an entrance test and clear it, otherwise if there is a direct admission, then nothing to worry about, just fulfill the criteria and get admission, that's it.
19th July 2017, 10:03 PM
ranu shahi

The minimum age required to get admission in 5th standard is 10 years or above in any CBSE affiliated school or in any state board school.

But if your ward will clear the entrance exam of 5th standard of any school with very good marks at the age of 8 years then I hope she will get admission in 5th standard.
19th July 2017, 10:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If she has studied till class 4th, then surely she will be eligible for admission in class 5th at any recognized school. If you want her to get direct admission in class 5th, then it will be difficult.

If you are facing difficulty in getting admission, then you should try for admission at schools, where you have a good reference, who can understand your situation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?