25th November 2016, 04:08 PM
Naresh salve

How can I get a Private Bank job after completing B.Com? What will be the salary?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Com and after completing it I want to get a job in Private Bank. I want to know how can I get a Private Bank job after completing B.Com? Please tell me about the salary for the same.

2nd December 2016, 07:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a Private Bank job after completing B.Com? What will be the salary?

To get a private bank job after completion of your B.Com course, you need to apply for jobs when the bank releases the notification for recruitment of candidates to vacancies available in the bank. You can apply for bank jobs by visiting respective bank websites and in career sections, you can find the link and details to apply for job. After applying for job, they will call you for written test and Interview and after that, if you perform well, you will be offered a job in Private Bank.
10th April 2018, 01:46 AM
sha2nk90

Default Re: How can I get a Private Bank job after completing B.Com? What will be the salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naresh salve View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Com and after completing it I want to get a job in Private Bank. I want to know how can I get a Private Bank job after completing B.Com? Please tell me about the salary for the same.
If you want to work for a private bank then you need to visit the bank website.They release the vacancy from time to time for different posts varying from Clerk to Probationary officers.Now a days most of the private bank too take exam for recruiting the candidates for their banks.You need to be a graduate for applying to these jobs and once you clear the exam they may offer you job to their banks.
>>Some banks like Axis bank And ICICI bank conducts exam for PO post,underwhich you need to study for 1 year in Manipal School of banking.
>>The course fee is being taken care by the bank by availing you an Education loan.Which after the completion of the course will be deducted from your salary in EMIs.

##On the other hand being a Graduate you can also apply for public sector bank jobs also through IBPS or SBI.
##IBPS conducts exam for all public sector banks except of SBI,which conducts exam on its own.
For more information on IBPS and SBI exam you may visit the below given websites.
http://www.ibps.in/
http://sbi.co.in/careers/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?