31st March 2012, 09:33 AM
griffith

What all questions will be asked to become a lecturer in Polytechnic college?

I got interview letter from polytehnic college .what questions will be asked for lecturer during the interview?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  3. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I become a Lecturer in any Polytechnic College being a Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  8. MCA post graduate is eligible to work as Lecturer in Polytechnic college?
  9. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  10. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  11. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
  14. Am I eligible for lecturer in computer science in private college of Poytechnic?
  15. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  16. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  17. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  18. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college? -- [New]
14th April 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What all questions will be asked to become a lecturer in Polytechnic college?

what are all the general questions asked in interview?
20th July 2012, 12:37 AM
ranjit811

Default Re: What all questions will be asked to become a lecturer in Polytechnic college?

I have got interview letter from polytehnic college in ECE brance .what questions will be asked for lecturer during the interview
4th June 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

what type of questions asked in the interview for lecturership in polytechanic or engineering college?
25th June 2015, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what type of questions asked in the interview for lecturership in polytechanic or engineering college?
Honourable Sir,
I will have interview soon. Hope you were cleared with the flying colors. so please guide me and give me some tips I have same doubt as yours so please......
14th July 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I have got interview letter from polytehnic college in computer science engineering brance .what questions will be asked for lecturer during the interview
27th October 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I got an interview letter from polytechnic college in computer science branch... Plz guide me to prepare for the interview?
19th March 2016, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I got an interview letter from polytechnic college in computer science branch... Plz guide me to prepare for the interview?
22nd February 2018, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

What are question will be asked to become a lecture in the polytechnic college interview?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?