24th December 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the basic requirement after 12th to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering

for aeronautical enjneering what is basic requirement after 12th for admission and percentage require for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study Aeronautical Engineering after 10th? What is the basic requirement? Where in Kerala can I take admission?
  2. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  3. Should I study Aeronautical Engineering after 10th? What are the basic requirements?
  4. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  6. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  7. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?
  8. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  9. What it the cutoff mark requirement for Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  11. Which basic courses can help to do diploma or any other aeronautical based courses?
  12. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  13. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
  14. Which university in Nigeria offer Aeronautical engineering or Piloting? What is the requirement? -- [New]
  15. How to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th?
  16. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 55%-60% in 12th?
  17. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  18. Any chance to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th with 51% and 38% in PCM group?
27th February 2013, 06:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the basic requirement after 12th to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering

Aeronautical Engineering is offered at diploma and at degree levels. HSC with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics as subjects is the basic qualification required. Admissions are done through entrance tests like AIEEE and MHT CET. Minimum percentage of marks required in most cases is 50%. Detailed information can be collected from the website of the concerned institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?