17th April 2012, 09:45 PM

Required criteria to join Armed Force having completed Graduation from Banking and Insurance?

Hi sir i had completed my graduation from banking and insurance in 2011 wanted to know can i join ur armed force wht all criteria it needs whether im eligible or not. my DOB:11 FEB 1987

Related Questions:
  1. Can I make a good career in Banking after completing graduation in B.Com(Banking and Insurance)
  2. What are the benefits of going ICWAI? I have completed graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance
  3. Am I eligible for graduation after completing BBA from Armed force but have only done 10th standard? -- [New]
  4. What should I do after graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance? What else can I do after graduation? Career options available other than MBA?
  5. How to pursue LLB after completing graduation in banking and insurance
  6. How to join defence armed force after completing BCA?
  7. Can I apply for D Post of Clerks are completing graduation from D Banking in Insurance course
  8. What is the criteria to write IPCC directly? I have completed B.Com Banking and insurance
  9. What is the scope to get int Army? Can I work for defence?
  10. Required Eligibility criteria to join Graduation in IGNOU being a candidate working in Air Force?
  11. Job after Bachelor of Banking and Insurance? In which field should I enter either Banking or Insurance?
  12. How to join in Banking Industry having completed Graduation in the year of 2006?
  13. Is it necessary to have 60% aggregate in graduation to join Armed force?
  14. Eligibility to join Indian Air force after completing graduation in Arts stream?
  15. Can I join Air Force after completion of Post Graduation course?
  16. Good course and entrance examinations after 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure to become a Pilot after 12th with Non Medical?
  18. How to take admission for M.Com banking and Insurance? I have completed TY Banking and Insurance
18th April 2012, 02:25 AM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Required criteria to join Armed Force having completed Graduation from Banking and Insurance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hi sir i had completed my graduation from banking and insurance in 2011 wanted to know can i join ur armed force wht all criteria it needs whether im eligible or not. my DOB:11 FEB 1987
Hi Friend!

YES of course, you can join Armed Force after completing Graduation from Banking and Insurance. You can join Indian Armed Force as an Army Officer & To join Army You need to appear in Combined Defence Service(CDS) Examination conducted by UPSC twice in year as CDS-I & CDS-II.

Eligibility Criteria for CDS Exam

Academic Qualification:- Graduation in an stream from recognized university. Final years also eligible to apply for CDS Exam.

AGE limit:- Age should be in between 19 to 24 years.

Marital Status- Unmarried

Nationality:- Indian citizen.

Physical standard for Indian Army

Application procedure for CDS Exam

Eligible candidates may apply in any of two modes..

Selection Procedure:

Selection process via CDS has 3- stages..
  • Written Exam
  • Interview
  • Medical Test

CDS Written Examination Pttern

Important Notification for CDS Exam

Date for CDS I Exam

Date of Notification:: over

Last Date for Receipt of Application: over

Date of Commencement of Exam: over

Date for CDS II Exam

Date of Notification: 02/06/2012

Last Date for Receipt of Application: 02/07/2012

Date of Commencement of Exam: 16/09/2012

So, please wait till notification release then fill Application Form Online or Offline. For more detail regarding CDS Examination visit upsc official website:

http://upsc.gov.in
18th April 2012, 09:07 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required criteria to join Armed Force having completed Graduation from Banking and Insurance?

You can join Indian Army through appearing CDS entrance exam.

CDS - COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as CDS-I and CDS-II for entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

The candidate must be an Indian unmarried male having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 24 years with good Physical and mental health, is eligible to apply for IMA of CDS.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal Interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

The written exam comprises of objective type questions based on the subjects of English, General Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics.

If you are interested you may apply for CDS-II 2012 exam, the notification will be out in the month of June 2012 followed by exam during September 2012.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?