9th February 2017, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

How can I join IIT Colleges for pursuing Mechanical Engineering? How can I prepare for the entrance exam and how many seats are available for Mechanical stream?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 11th with Science stream and after completing class 12th I want to join the IIT Colleges for pursuing Mechanical Engineering so I want to know how can I join IIT Colleges for pursuing Mechanical Engineering How can I prepare for the entrance exam and how many seats are available for Mechanical stream? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join integrated Ph.D in any mechanical stream? I have completed B.Tech in mechanical stream
  2. How to prepare for Indian Air Force exam while doing B.E Mechanical Engineering? Which books to refer?
  3. Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Can I take admission in IIT in Aeronautics or Aerospace after pursuing B.E in Mechanical? What is the procedure?
  5. Where should I apply for shipping course in India or Abroad? Where it would be better, in India or Abroad?
  6. Which courses can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in IIT and which exam do I have to appear for admission?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for B.E. programme in IIT being a diploma Mechanical Engineer? Top B.E. colleges for diploma holder?
  8. In which college could I get after scoring 369 rank in KIITEE?
  9. Can i do degree in mechanical engineering in IIT colleges after doing diploma in mechanical?
  10. Colleges in India offering PhD in Mechanical Engineering? Stipends and scholarships?
  11. How can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma+BE Mechanical Engineering? Which exam do I have to write?
  12. What are the cutoff marks of IIT colleges in Maharashtra in Mechanical Engineering stream
  13. What should I do to become a News Reader being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech with Mechanical stream?
  14. How to join Air Force after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which Entrance Exams should I appear for this?
  15. Which stream is better among ECE(Dual degree) from IIT Kharagpur and Mechanical Engineering from IIT Kharagpur?
  16. How may I prepare for the IES exam? I am pursuing BE(first year) with mechanical stream from MMM engineering college, Gorakhpur
  17. How to join Merchant Navy after completing graduation? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  18. Mechanical engineering or automobile engineering, which stream should i choose if I have interest in automobiles? -- [Most Discussed]
15th February 2017, 10:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join IIT Colleges for pursuing Mechanical Engineering? How can I prepare for the entrance exam and how many seats are available for Mechanical stream?

To get admission in IIT candidates have to appear and qualify in both stages of JEE ( Main and Advanced ).

Candidates after qualifying in Main will be eligible for Advanced. To qualify in examination you have to prepare as per syllabus of JEE Main and Advanced.

There are about 1100 seats in IITs for Mechanical stream students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?