12th April 2011, 11:30 PM
Pulkit_Khandelwal

What can I do after 12th with no Maths and Computer?

Hi! I'm Pulkit Khandelwal from Agra and have appeared for 12th this year. I didn't have computers or maths as my subjects. What options can i have after 12th? Please Suggest.

Thanks,
Pulkit.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do CA if having Maths and Computer course in 12th and not Commerce?
  2. Should I take Commerce with Maths or without Maths? Which subject to take along with Maths between Economic and Computer Science?
  3. What can I do after 12th with no Maths and Computer?
  4. How to get a Railway Job after finishing 12th in maths computer science
  5. Which all post graduation courses are based only on Maths?
  6. How can I make Maths as my 4th subject (optional) in WBCHSE Board?
  7. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  8. What to do after passing 12th as a Computer Maths Student? What all courses are available after 12th? Which course has more job opportunities and salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do BCA with NIOS maths marksheet ?
  10. Can I get B.Sc Agriculture in Chennai having Maths and Computer Science in 12th?
  11. Can I study BCA having completed 12th Arts without Computer and Maths?
  12. What can I do after passing 12th? I have taken Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science subjects
  13. Am I eligible to do MCA being a PGDCA holder but completed 12th and B.A. without Maths and Computer Application? -- [New]
  14. How can I get railway job in future after completing 12th with Maths, Computer Science
  15. What to do after 12th in the field of computers? Is it possible to join without computers?
  16. Should I take BCA after completing 12th?
  17. What I have to do for computer engineering? I am from 12th standard
  18. Which are the courses other than engineering which can be done after 12th Physics,Chemistry,Maths and Computer Science?
18th August 2011, 03:22 PM
Mechanical Rai

Wink Re: What can I do after 12th with no Maths and Computer?

no need to worry about it. you can go for b.com bba, and many other graduation course. even you can go for hotel management courses. there are many courses available for you.you can go for animation, design and media courses as well.....the whole thing is that what is your interest...it was better if you have share your interes in your question.
best of luck for your future.
24th December 2011, 08:47 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after 12th with no Maths and Computer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulkit_Khandelwal View Post
Hi! I'm Pulkit Khandelwal from Agra and have appeared for 12th this year. I didn't have computers or maths as my subjects. What options can i have after 12th? Please Suggest.

Thanks,
Pulkit.
HI,
No, Problem you have many option after completing 12th you have many option like:-

> Hotel Management
> B.B.A
> Fashion Designing
> Film Institute
> N.D.A
etc

ALL THE BEST!
24th December 2011, 08:59 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulkit_Khandelwal View Post

Thanks,
Pulkit.
HI,
No, Problem you have many option after completing 12th you have many option like:-

> Hotel Management
> B.B.A
> Fashion Designing
> Film Institute
> N.D.A
etc

ALL THE BEST!
12th August 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

I passed F.Sc pre- medical exam this year 2012 and secured 60% marks. I am intrested in computer engineering but weak in maths . Can i apply for improvement and additional math coming year. what are rules?
24th November 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

im a bio student i took biotech as option what can i do after my 12th std??
4th January 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Aman from Delhi my question is if I don't take maths and computer in class 12commerce so what canI do in my future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?