28th January 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after passing BSc final year with Maths and Physics?

sir, i m persuing b.sc final year with maths n physisc plsss tell me after that what can i do

29th January 2012, 09:02 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What can I do after passing BSc final year with Maths and Physics?

dear friend,

After B.Sc in Mathematics or Physics most better job will be teaching. You can prepare for SSC (school service Commition), NET, SLET etc.
But my suggestion to you is that please don't stop your study right now because you will face problem later. Yes if you have better job right now and you are satisfied with it then fine.
Yes if you have a good computer knowledge then you also get good jobs in small companies because they hire graduate candidates having good computer and having good communication skill.

But if you want to go for it then please prepare for this right now and you will be succeed.

all the best.

good day.
29th January 2012, 01:10 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of B.Sc with maths and physics you can go for courses like-

1.M.Sc in any science subject..

2.MBA-If you have interest in management field then MBA is the best option. It is very much job prospective..

3.MCA-If you have interest in computers then you can go for the MCA course..

All these courses are job prospective you can go for any of them..

All the best.
29th January 2012, 03:33 PM
prafvik

The best way is to take tutions on this subjects as their you urself is boss and you can make money lot .

The other option is to join any coaching centre to teach this subjects and take minimum 13 months experience and while doing this complete your B.Ed. either from open university or goverment and after this apply in secondary school or junior college .
Best LUCK
30th January 2012, 02:34 PM
sundaresh kalal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i m persuing b.sc final year with maths n physisc plsss tell me after that what can i do
u can do M.Sc,B.Ed, MCA,MBA
8th February 2012, 10:27 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
B.sc in physics having good scope in higher studies as well as Job prospectus . You may apply for higher studies or Pursue for Jobs

After completing your B.sc course you may apply for higher studies like,

- For M.sc ( Master of Science ) :- You should qualified in Bachelor degree in Science stream like B.sc in Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics etc.. with good percentage of marks from recognized university .

- For MBA (Master of Business Administration ) :- You should qualified in Bachelor degree in any stream like Commerce / Arts / Science with good percentage of marks . You should also qualified in Entrance examination CAT / MAT / GMAT with good percentile of marks .

- For MCA ( Master of Computer Application ) :- You should complete Under graduation course in any discipline from recognized university . You should compulsory having Mathematics as main subject in 12th board Examination or Bachelor degree then only your eligible for MCA course .

- For M.pharm ( Master of Pharmacy ) :- You should qualified in Bachelor degree in science stream from recognized with good percentile of marks .

- For M.com ( Master of Commerce ) :- You should Complete bachelor degree in Commerce stream with good percentage of marks from recognized university

You may find jobs in following sectors like ,

-Banking sectors
-Insurance sectors
-Educational Institution
-Engineering Companies
-Power Generation Companies
-Hospitals
-Construction Companies
-Pharmacy Companies
9th February 2012, 11:30 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

After passing Bsc with maths & physics you can make your career in Astrophysics, Actuary, Software programming, Teaching, Research Scientist etc.

You can also look for higher studies like MCA, MBA, CA, CS or Masters in Physics, Astrophysics, Applied Physics, Mathematics etc.

You can join the India Army or Air-force or Navy.The requirement there is only a graduate degree with physics and maths as a subject.

You can give the CDSE exam to join the defence sector.You are also eligible to get a job in ordinance factory in defence.

Banking sector jobs are also open for you.You can get the post of an office clerk or PO in any private as well as government bank.You can give the IBPS exam in this regard.
9th April 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

i passed my bsc mat,phy 2 year combination.now in which discipline (programs) i take admission in master
21st April 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

i feel afraid to study msc bcos i suffer by bsc maths wat i cn do nw i m dng my 2nd yr end and cn i do ny comp course in case wt course i cn do
11th February 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

After my bsc maths can i go logistics course for a good job,,?
2nd June 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

WHAT CAN I DO AFTER PASSING BSc WITH physics maths statistics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?