28th May 2016, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to get a good job after completion of Maths honors?

What can I do to get a good job after completion of Maths honors? Who can provide me the information on the same? I really wanted to take up the best job after this course but am not sure what to be done for the same. Awaiting for the answer.

29th May 2016, 01:15 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What can I do to get a good job after completion of Maths honors?

After completion of Maths (Honour) , You can go for either higher studies or jobs. After higher study , you can seek for well reputed jobs.

Higher Study Courses
- M.Sc (Maths)
- MCA
- MBA
- Charted Accountant (CA)
- Charted Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Charted Financial Planner (CFP)

Career Prospects
After completion of Maths (Honour) , You will have great career opportunities in the fields such as Software , Insurance , Marketing Research , Banking , Defence , Railway etc.

Other government jobs are also available through UPSC entrance exams such as
- Compiler Exam
- Tax Assistant Exam
- Statistical Investigator Exam
- Combined Graduate Level Exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?