22nd September 2012, 04:54 PM
seehigh

What can I do in ISRO after B.Tech CSE?

I complete my b-tech. in civil engineering and can i work with the great isro

29th June 2013, 09:08 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: What can I do in ISRO after B.Tech CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seehigh View Post

Dear Aspirant,

Yes you can work in the Isro.

Main the requirement for the civil engineers is more than any one.

The recruitment into the isro will be yearly few times.Only for the Btech graduates with a good percentage in their academics and the practical knowledge they gain.

They will be test with a written exam.The exam is a central exam and it is annually conducted to take the recruitment by these exams only.

After the selection of short listed students the students will be interviewed with the HR panel of ISRO.

Then if they are selected they are assigned to job.They will be called as junior assistant under the senior scientists or Engineers.

After getting the required experience they will also be given the salary hike and the promotions in the isro.

The growth in the ISRO will be good and also a good famed reputation will be obtained.

It is having all india branches in every state and from their they will be transporting required material to the head quarters of isro.

Great future for the people who gets job in this government sector,It is a central government job with many facilities.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
30th June 2013, 06:55 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by seehigh View Post

ISRO does hiring for below posts after BE/BTECH
Scientists/Engineers-Civil
Scientists/Engineers-Electrical
Scientists/Engineers-Refrigeration
Scientists/Engineers-Mechanical
Scientists/Engineers-Computer Science/electronics

Eligibilty to apply is:
BE/BTECH in relevant stream of engineering with minimum aggregate of 65% marks

Age- Maximum age to apply for the General Candidates is 35 years
OBC can apply till 38 years
SC/ST can apply till 40 years

You have to apply online through ISRO website www.isro.gov.inwhen vacancy are advertised

After application, only candidates shortlisted by ISRO will be allowed to give the written tests date advertised
30th June 2013, 07:58 PM
varshuk

Smile Re: What can I do in ISRO after B.Tech CSE?

Hai buddy...

It's good to hear that you are planning to work in Indian Space Research Organization(ISRO) after B.tech. For this, you don't need to worry a lot because there are many recruitment posts coming every year. So, you can apply online when the notification comes.

You just need to look the selection procedure and eligibility criteria in the required website www.isro.org.in / www.isac.gov.in / orelse go through google search engine and type isro recruitment 2013, where you will find all the openings in the webpage.

Mainly, i suggest you to study about the Auto Biography of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam and the text book called 'Wings Of Fire' in which there will be full description of the Kalam's childhood and his work in the young age. By reading this book you will get motivated and you even will learn about the works by the Kalam in which he became a scientist and who also worked in ISRO.

So, try to follow his steps and also develop your knowledge regarding satellites and various other space stations. By that, you can enter into this field very easily. ISRO is mainly regarding developing the space technology. Hence, try to learn about these so that it will be helpful to you at the time of written test and interview.

Thus, you are doing your Engineering. So, there are better chances for you to get into ISRO. I hope you could succeed in this and try hard untill you reach your goal please don't giveup. These are my valuable suggestions to you friend.

ALL THE BEST!
2nd June 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

HI.....
IAM DOING MY BE CSE....1ST YEAR.......I WANT TO GET INTO ISRO AFTER MY UG DEGREE......WAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS SHOULD I POSSESS TO YIELD A JOB IN ISRO? IS PG DEGREE A MUST TO JOIN IN ISRO?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?