3rd September 2011, 04:44 PM
siddharths067

Am I eligible to opt for science after scoring 96% in science and 97% in Maths?

wht if i got 96% in science 97%in math 85 in eng 75 in sst and 60% in hindi am i eligible to opt science

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take science after passing class 10th
  2. How to apply for Actuarial Science with Eco(Hons) after scoring 100 marks in Maths in 12th? Can I opt for acturial science with B.Com(Hons)? List of colleges from where I can do Actuarial Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which stream to choose in 11th standard if Science is liked but not Maths?
  4. What is the minimum marks required in class 10th to get science, maths stream in class 11th
  5. Which field should I choose after scoring 83% in Maths and 78% in science?
  6. Should I take Commerce with Maths or without Maths? Which subject to take along with Maths between Economic and Computer Science? -- [New]
  7. Can I opt for science if my Maths is weak?
  8. Can I become an IITian after scoring 80% marks in science and maths in 10th?
  9. Which stream should I opt for Science or commerce?
  10. Which course should I opt after scoring 58.8% in class 12th science stream?
  11. Am I eligible for 11th science Bifocal Computer Science after scoring 79% in SSC, 93% in Science and 88.88% in Maths?
  12. Which course should be done after completing B.Sc in agriculture in foreign country?
  13. Which stream should I opt after SSC? Which is difficult between Science and Maths?
  14. Which is better to join between Science and Commerce after scoring 90% in SSC and having interest in Science?
  15. How to opt for Home Science course after scoring 70% in SSC exam
  16. Can I go for science stream after scoring 75% in science?
  17. Is the IT stream helpful? Am I eligible for Bifocal Science after scoring 85% in SSC?
  18. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
27th December 2011, 02:01 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to opt for science after scoring 96% in science and 97% in Maths?

If you have scored these marks in your class 10 and you are talking about getting admission to class 12 then yes you are surely eligible for admission for science stream. By getting 96% in science you have got enough credentials to opt for science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?