8th January 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the career in electronics? How many companies are there in India?

sir/madam i am doing msc(electronics) first year so after completion of my steady, how is career in electronics and how many top companies are there in india ............

sir/madam please clarify my doubts.

thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the aspect of placement of electronics engineers (especially in india)??
  2. List of good electronics companies available in India and Overseas?
  3. Scope of making career in Core Electronics area in India?
  4. Best choice of job after B.Tech ECE?
  5. Any good scope in electronics and communication engineering in India? Names of the companies hiring the students? What is the salary offered?
  6. How to qualify for MNC interviews wit less than 60%?
  7. Which are the companies available for Electronics Students? What is the test pattern?
  8. Employment opportunities after B.Tech electronics?
  9. List of Government Companies in Telecom sector? Job Opportunities for Electronics % Telecommunications stream candidates in India?
  10. Government and private companies related to Electronics and communication in India?
  11. List of top companies in Electronics and Telecommunication in india?
  12. What are the job options available for me if I have done MBA in International Business? Can I choose HR field to get a job?
  13. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida?
  14. Career in Airline companies like- Jet Airways and Etihad for Electronics and Communication engineer? -- [New]
  15. List of private Electrical or Electronics Companies in India?
  16. How to get a job in electronics company? How to prepare and what is the eligibility to get a job in electronics companies?
  17. List of top companies in India in Electronics and Communication field? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Various career opportunities available for a btech electronics and communication student?
29th April 2013, 03:07 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the career in electronics? How many companies are there in India?

The career in electronics :-

1] All India Radio

2] Indian Telephone Industry

3] MNTL

4] National Physical Laboratory

5] Civil Aviation Department

6] Post and Telegraph Department

7] National Physical Department

8] Bharat Electronics Limited

9] Co-ordination Department etc......

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best........
19th January 2014, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the career in electronics? How many companies are there in India?

i have completed M.SC Electronics and looking for a job...pls help me to find some companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?