23rd November 2017, 11:28 AM
Brajabandhu patro

What is the career I can pursue next after completion of diploma in electrical engineering with 2 years experience?

Dear Sir/Mam, I completed diploma in electrical engineering with 2 years experience but now I want to join in merchant navy. Can you please give me some good idea on this? What should be the next steps I need to follow? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  2. Can I pursue animation after diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  3. How can I pursue diploma course through distance in electrical engineering
  4. What are the further studies options after Diploma in Electrical Engineering other than B.Tech?
  5. Can I pursue MBA regular or part time if I am a 3 years diploma student in electrical engineering with 4 years experience in L&T
  6. Can I apply for job in singapore after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering with 4 years work experience?
  7. Can I do boiler engineering course after diploma in electrical engineering?
  8. How can I study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in Delhi having more than 10 years working experience?
  9. Is it possible for stream change after diploma engineering?
  10. Can I pursue a career in Interior Designing after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  11. What are the career options after completion of diploma in Electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to study Distance B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of working experience?
  15. Career after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  17. Is electrical branch good option for a decent salary?
  18. How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?
25th November 2017, 05:36 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the career I can pursue next after completion of diploma in electrical engineering with 2 years experience?

As you have said you have two years experience with Diploma in Electrical Engineering, so there are various job opportunities for you both in Private and Government sectors.

You can apply for Government Jobs, but to get selected you have to prepare and crack the Competitive Exam. You can look at such vacancies on Freejobalert.com and many more are out there where you can search for the latest vacancies based on your qualifications.

And If you want to be a merchant navy then You have to Complete your B.Tech first as the minimum Qualification for Entering in the Maritime Academy Courses is either 12th With PCM or BE/B.Tech.

You can know more about it here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?