28th February 2017, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for job in singapore after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering with 4 years work experience?

I finished diploma in electrical and electronics engineering. And I have four years experience in heavy equipment maintenance and breakdown attending. And I want to work in singapore. What should be the process I need to follow for the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  3. List of electrical based companies in India to get job right after completion of diploma in electrical engineering with 83% marks?
  4. What are the further studies options after Diploma in Electrical Engineering other than B.Tech?
  5. Is it possible to get a job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get job as a Dentist in Singapore?
  7. Should I have to do any course for getting job in Singapore if completed BDS and having 13 years of Clinical experience?
  8. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  9. Am I eligible to do B.E in Electronics after completion of diploma in Electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Procedure to study Distance B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of working experience?
  12. List of electrical companies to apply for job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What should I do next after completion of diploma course after 12th?
  14. Am I eligible to get job in Sriharikota space center after completion of diploma course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  15. Can I study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering having work experience of 14 years in Abroad?
  16. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  17. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  18. Can we do something for career after 10th?
1st March 2017, 06:11 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for job in singapore after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering with 4 years work experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I finished diploma in electrical and electronics engineering. And I have four years experience in heavy equipment maintenance and breakdown attending. And I want to work in singapore. What should be the process I need to follow for the same? Thanks!
Yes, you can apply for jobs in Singapore after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering with 4 years of work experience. You can find the job vacancies in the job sites of in the job portals. There are many jobs available for the diploma holders in Singapore. You have to find a job suitable for your profile and apply to them through online. The interview will be over phone or through Skype. After you got the offer letter, you can apply for visa. You can find the job details in the job sites like Jobstreet
2nd March 2017, 01:15 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for job in singapore after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering with 4 years work experience?

Yes, you can apply for the job in Singapore as you have completed your diploma in electrical and electronics engineering along with 4 years of experience which is a win win side of yours. All you need to apply for the job in Singapore. Due to your experience the company will recruit you. All you need is a passport and a photocopy of every documents, mark sheet. After recruiting you the company will provide you work visa and will also manage tickets for you.
2nd March 2017, 11:33 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can apply for job in Singapore after the completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with 4 years of experience, there is no problem in it.
All you need to do is that apply for jobs based on your profile in Singapore. If there will be vacancy for the respective job, then you can definitely get a good job based on your profile. You must have to qualify in the examinations like GRE, TOEFL etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?