13th July 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Is electrical branch good option for a decent salary?

I have completed 10th board and I want to do diploma in electrical branch. I fear of its hardness. What salary I got in future and I have fear for if I don't get salary.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any option to change the branch to electrical or mechanical or electronics?
  2. Should I go for electrical in IT BHU or is it better to change the branch to Mechanical after then 2nd semester? Maximum salary one can earn after B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  3. Which M.Tech field/branch should I take to get a good placement/salary after doing B.E ECE?
  4. Which branch is better in MBA like HR, Marketing for an Electrical Design Engineer?
  5. Which is better among M.Tech and M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Which of them has a good salary criteria?
  6. Whether pursuing 1 year Diploma in Logistic Management course is valuable?
  7. How may I get good opportunities with decent salary while coming back to India? I've been working in Diamler for 2 years and have completed MS(automobile) from Esslingen university in Germany
  8. What to do after M.Com?
  9. What are the available jobs to apply after completion of diploma in electrical branch?
  10. Which branch should I choose after 12th to get the maximum salary, Electrical or Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get a job of minimum 40k salary after completing B.Tech in Electrical or Computer branch?
  12. Which is the best option after BSc IT course? What is the salary?
  13. What is the best option after BSC IT course? What is the salary?
  14. Should I join if selected as a Claim Serve Engineer in an Insurance Company being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma 6th semester student?
  15. CCNA from NIIT will get me a good job with decent salary?
  16. What should be done after diploma in EEE?
  17. Colleges and courses in which I can get admission with 40000 rank in EAMCET?
  18. Which branch would be preferable for me for acquiring a good salary and better future prospective? I've passed 10th and going to take admission in ITM university(Gwalior) in Polytechnic diploma
14th July 2017, 10:59 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is electrical branch good option for a decent salary?

** Diploma in Electrical Engineering is Diploma level Electrical Engineering course..

** The duration of this course is three years.

** Candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board.

** After completion of this course you can apply for jobs in given below employment area.

1. Mentor Graphics - Noida

2. RGF Select India Pvt. Ltd. - Gurgaon

3. Genlet Engineering Pvt. Ltd. - Kochi

4. Vijai Electricals Ltd. - Haridwar

Average stating salary: Rs. 10000/-

With experience: Rs 15000 to 20000
21st July 2017, 04:44 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is electrical branch good option for a decent salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 10th board and I want to do diploma in electrical branch. I fear of its hardness. What salary I got in future and I have fear for if I don't get salary.
If you are doing diploma in electric engineering then do not fear about the job you will definitely get a good job because the electric branch of engineering is evergreen branch in it regularly vacancies available in this field.

In various production companies the well qualified or deserving candidate always needed for Power transmission, Electric machine monitoring,machine maintenance,power management etc.

The starting salary of electric engineer is from RS 20,000 to 35,000. and it may vary by job location,job profile,duty timing etc.

MAJOR JOB OFFER WHERE CANDIDATE GET RECRUITED AND GET GOOD SALARY:-

:> Indian railway.

:> DRDO.

:> Oreva.

:> SAIL.

:> Indian armed forces.

:> BHEL.

:> State electricity board.

:> PWD.

:> Telecommunication companies etc.

SO DEAR TRY YOUR LUCK IN ABOVE MENTIONED ORGANIZATION AND GET A GOOD SALARY.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?