27th July 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it a right choice to opt for Arts if I am not interested in Maths? Will There be any problem in studying Biology for UG?

I have passed 12 (pcm +computer) with 75% marks.but i am not intrested in maths so i opted for arts(eng,eco,history).is this a right choice.i have never studied eco before.what are the career options.i am intrested in biology.should i change my subjects?will there be any problem studying bio for ug as i haven't studied it in 11&12.

28th July 2011, 10:12 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a right choice to opt for Arts if I am not interested in Maths? Will There be any problem in studying Biology for UG?

hi dear
you have very wrong concept in your mind
After science you move to arts this is not right,
because your right choice is biology
So there is many course in biology you do that
like:-
you admission in
Biotechnology
Micro biology
B.sc(biology)

that will help you for future.............

GOOD LUCK...........
28th July 2011, 10:38 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a right choice to opt for Arts if I am not interested in Maths? Will There be any problem in studying Biology for UG?

after 12th passes in Physics chemistry and mathematics with biology opted for arts in graduation i think not a good idea. if you were not interested in mathematics then previously you should choose arts in 12th. now you may go for chemistry honors or physics honors if you are interested in these subject. there is not so huge mathematics if you specifically study one of these subject. there is little bit mathematics and i think you can learn that part very easily.

otherwise as you have studied in computer then you may go for the computer field study like BCA. but suddenly if you change your stream in arts then you will face lots of problem. you have studied history and geography in 10th but 12th history and geography is not so much easy. it requires more effort.

economics is not so much difficult subject for a science student. you will learn this subject very easily. if you are interested in biology then obviously you should change your subject to biology. everyone should go according to his interest then only he will reach at the top of success. if you are interested to study in biology then just go for that.

i think it's time to think about your career. in which field you are interested choose it intelligently and go for that. take decision with considering so many things but first priority should get your interest.

best of luck.
28th July 2011, 11:21 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

YES, this is a good decesion.
if we are not intersted in a particular thing then we not do the best and not get a good target.

so, this is a right choice of you because as you tell, you not intersted in maths. in scince maths and physics are very tough for you.

don't worry in arts stream many of adminstrative services are available.

so, you have to prepare for the general knowledge at the best level.
thanks...
28th July 2011, 06:17 PM
saurav9889

see its nothing wrong in changing your stream if a particular stream doesn't suit you hence if u have taken arts because of ur passion then it's good.also career options are plenty even after graduating from arts.and economics is a subject which is of high demand in the financeworld. as far as ur decision on biology is concerned i think that don't take a science subject in your grad. if u have not studied it before bcause it is somewhat tough and many univ. do not even permit it.
28th July 2011, 06:52 PM
rana2011
Banned

In my opinion if you were not interested in mathematics then previously you should choose arts in 12th.
And after 12th you may go for chemistry honors or physics honors if you are interested in these subject.[though in physics and chemistry is little bit mathematics and which you can learn that part very easily].

Otherwise if you want to studied in computer then you may go for the computer field study like BCA.
But now if you change your stream in arts then you will face lots of problem. you have to study history and georaphy which is not so much easy.

Best of luck!
28th July 2011, 08:08 PM
kunjeyan5282

after 12th passes in Physics chemistry and mathematics with biology opted for arts in graduation i think not a good idea. if you were not interested in mathematics then previously you should choose arts in 12th. now you may go for chemistry honors or physics honors if you are interested in these subject. there is not so huge mathematics if you specifically study one of these subject. there is little bit mathematics and i think you can learn that part very easily.

otherwise as you have studied in computer then you may go for the computer field study like BCA. but suddenly if you change your stream in arts then you will face lots of problem. you have studied history and geography in 10th but 12th history and geography is not so much easy. it requires more effort.

economics is not so much difficult subject for a science student. you will learn this subject very easily. if you are interested in biology then obviously you should change your subject to biology. everyone should go according to his interest then only he will reach at the top of success. if you are interested to study in biology then just go for that.

i think it's time to think about your career. in which field you are interested choose it intelligently and go for that. take decision with considering so many things but first priority should get your interest.
24th April 2012, 10:36 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you CAN OPT chemistry honors or physics honors if you are interested in these subject. there is not so huge mathematics if you specifically study one of these subject. there is little bit mathematics and i think you can learn that part very easily. you have studied in computer then you may go for the computer field study like BCA. but suddenly if you change your stream in arts then you will face lots of problem. you have studied history and geography in 10th but 12th history and geography is not so much easy.
16th January 2014, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

i am a science(maths) student of xii class i am not interested in science i want to opt art and go for cds/psc. is this right to opt arts for psc exams? Sudheer jatav
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?