12th April 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for a student having arts stream in 11th?

what all can we become by taking arts in 11th
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to choose arts stream in 11th? What are the career opportunities if we choose Arts Stream in 11th? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it true that there is no future in Commerce Field?
  2. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for 12th arts students?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in arts? Am I eligible for becoming a psychologist?
  4. What is the scope of Arts for 10th student?
  5. Does arts have no scope? Only fools and losers choose Arts stream? -- [New]
  6. Is it good to choose Arts in 11th standard? Does Art stream has any scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for archaeologists? Should I opt this course as my career?
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.A(Arts) students?
  9. Career oriented courses for Arts student?
  10. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for BA(Arts) students? What are the subjects in BA(Arts)?
  11. What career options are available after 12th in arts stream?
  12. B.Sc degree is a good option for science stream students? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc students?
  13. What are the career options available for a student having arts stream in 11th?
  14. What career option should I opt related to commerce stream after completion of my 12th? Currently I am studying in 11th
  15. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MCA students?
  16. Career opportunities available for a Art stream student got 74.3% marks in HSC?
  17. Career opportunities and future prospects of Oil and Gas Management Program at UPES?
  18. Can I do MBA after my graduation(In arts)? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in India for students having MBA degree from outside India?
29th February 2012, 12:44 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for a student having arts stream in 11th?

There are several's of options for those who are pursuing in art stream in 11thor12thstandard.This is the time when one build his or her career.Subjects which you can opt after your 12th standard are :-

LAW COURSES,

COMPUTER COURSES,

MASS COMMUNICATION,

BACHELOR OF PERFORMING ARTS,

BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION,

BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION,

CHARTED ACCOUNTANT,

FASHION DESIGNING,

BACHELOR OF COMMERCE,

BACHELOR OF FINE ARTS,etc..
2nd March 2012, 06:56 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for a student having arts stream in 11th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what all can we become by taking arts in 11th
please reply soon..
HI!
After passing 12th with arts you have may stream like:-
> B.A
> B.B.A
> Media and Mass Communication
> B.Fashion
> B.C.A
> L.L.B
> N.D.A
etc

GOOD LUCK!
1st July 2012, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

hii...
M shabnam singh,now these days m very confused to decide my career option.. i m fully prepared commers stream,bt the last moment my father n my big bro. Choose arts for my career option n my bro tell me more about arts, nd he also tell me that arts is better than commers stream...so now m in 11th arts nd i want to know more about arts stream n good career....
Plzzz help me to choose my career in arts stream......
5th November 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

is arts or sciences are most preferable in 12th
25th January 2013, 08:22 PM
nikhinaya

Subjects which you can opt after your 12th standard are :-

1.LAW COURSES,
2.COMPUTER COURSES,
3.MASS COMMUNICATION,
4.BACHELOR OF PERFORMING ARTS,
5.BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION,
6.BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?