31st January 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Which course I can take up for my higher studies after completion of diploma in information technology?

What can be my Higher studies after diploma in information technology? Can you please provide me the right course which would help me to have better career in the future? Waiting to get the advice and suggestions from all here.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do next for my higher studies after completion of diploma in Packaging technology?
  2. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Information Technology?
  3. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  4. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  5. What are the courses which are recommended by your students who passed diploma in Information technology?
  6. What should I do next after completion of diploma in Computer Science? Which course should I take for my higher studies?
  7. Which is a good option for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of Engineering in Information Technology?
  8. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  9. How can I get job outside country after completion of diploma in Mining? Do I need to do higher studies in abroad to get the job?
  10. Which higher studies to do after completion of B.Sc operation theatre technology?
  11. Which course I can take up next for higher studies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  12. What should I do for further studies in USA(Austin) after completing diploma in information technology?
  13. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  14. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  15. How to go for higher studies after completing my diploma in Hotel Management, Catering Technology from IHMCT Chennai?
  16. List of various higher studies options after B.Tech -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Technology?
  18. Best subject to do Master degree outside India?
31st January 2016, 10:45 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Which course I can take up for my higher studies after completion of diploma in information technology?

Ther are many higher studies courses after diploma in information technology such as Bechelor of Engineering in information technology and electronics engineering,Bechelor of engineering in information technology, Bechelor of engineering in computer engineering and PG diploma in computer application/ Networking.
1st May 2022, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course I can take up for my higher studies after completion of diploma in information technology?

Sir..
I completed my diploma in ceramic technology in GICT GUDUR in AP. I would like to join btech in CSC at telengana state is it possible.. Please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?