2nd February 2012, 11:53 PM
khushi@1234

Chances to participate in the interview after scoring 142 in IBPS PO exam in general category?

i have got total weighted score of 142 in ibps po exam in general category ,will i get a chance to participate in interviews which are going to be conducted

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?
  2. Chances to crack the interview of IBPS clerk exam after scoring 144 marks in IBPS clerk exam? What is the technique to crack it?
  3. What are the chances to get a call from banks after scoring 156 marks in general category of IBPS?
  4. Am I eligible for interview of IBPS clerical after scoring 139 marks in general category?
  5. What are the chances for me to get call for Interview having scored 147/250 in IBPS Exam being a candidate of General category having completed PG in Banking and Finance?
  6. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 145 marks in IBPS PO written exam?
  7. What are the chances for selection in Interview after scoring 133 marks in IBPS Bank PO exam?
  8. Do I have any chances to get a job in any bank after scoring 176 in IBPS clerk exam? I am in general category
  9. What are the chances for interview call after scoring 145 in general category?
  10. What are my chances for interview after scoring 140? I have done my B.E in MPIE
  11. What are the chances of getting a job after scoring 113 marks in IBPS Clerk entrance exam in SC category?
  12. What are the chances for me in getting Job having scored 113 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from SC category? Tips to prepare for the Interview?
  13. Will there be any chance for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Exam and being a candidate of OBC category?
  14. Any chance to get a job after scoring 134 in IBPS CWE for clerks in general category? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for interview after cracking IBPS clerk with 161 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I expect an interview call after scoring 163 marks in IBPS Clerk General Category?
  17. What are the chances to get selection in IBPS after scoring 147 marks in Clerical exam?
  18. Can I get a chance to get a call for interview after scoring 135 marks in IBPS CWE clerical entrance exam?
6th February 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances to participate in the interview after scoring 142 in IBPS PO exam in general category?

i have scored 148 in gen. category. B.sc. 67%. Whar are about my chances
26th February 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances to participate in the interview after scoring 142 in IBPS PO exam in general category?

is there any chance to get an intervew call letter from any bank after scoring a total weighted score of 140 for a obc candidate with first class b tech?
24th October 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I SCORE 144 IN IBPS PO 2012 IN OBC CATEGORY. WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF SELECTION. PLEASE SUGGEST,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?