15th March 2012, 11:28 AM
shineysaini

Will there be any chance for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Exam and being a candidate of OBC category?

I am student of bsc-II non medical and got 145 marks in test of ibps ,so is there any chances for me under obc category?hoe could I prepare for. Interview.plz prefer some books? And is there we get any weightege for our certificates reltad to computer courses?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 144 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  2. Cutoff marks for SC community in IBPS to get an interview call?
  3. From which Banks I can expect Interview call having secured 145 marks in IBPS Exam?
  4. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 152 in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  5. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 145 marks in IBPS PO written exam?
  6. Will there be any chance for me to be selected as PO having scored 139 marks in IBPS PO Exam and an OBC candidate? Direction to prepare for Group Discussion and Personal Interview?
  7. Am I eligible to get a call for the Interview having scored 124 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  8. Can I get a interview call after scoring 127 marks in IBPS PO exam?
  9. Can I get an Interview call if qualified in IBPS Clerical exam being an OBC candidate? -- [New]
  10. What are the chances for me to get call for Interview having scored 147/250 in IBPS Exam being a candidate of General category having completed PG in Banking and Finance?
  11. Any chance to get a call for interview after clearing IBPS clerk exam with 133 marks in general category
  12. What are the chances for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 160 marks in Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  13. What are the chances for interview call after scoring 145 in general category?
  14. Will i have any chance to get Clerk Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the chances for selection in Interview after scoring 133 marks in IBPS Bank PO exam?
  16. Can I get a chance to get a call for interview after scoring 135 marks in IBPS CWE clerical entrance exam?
  17. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  18. When will I receive call letter being a candidate from SC category having scored 125 marks in IBPS Exam?
11th January 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any chance for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Exam and being a candidate of OBC category?

yaar aapko comment ka reply to milta nahi hai to phir kyon apna time waste karte ho ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?