10th May 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

What are the chances to join the course of mechatronics?

What will be the chance in the course mechatronics...please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join ISRO after completing B.E Mechatronics Engineering?
  2. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  3. What is the scope of mechatronics? What are the topics that are not covered in mechatronics?
  4. Can I join Mechatronics after completion of B.Sc in Zoology?
  5. How to join M.Tech in mechatronics after completing B.Tech ECE with 68%
  6. Is Mechatronics better in UG or PG?
  7. Is B.E Mechatronics course recognized by government? Which public sector companies hire Mechatronics engineers? Scope of Mechatronics in Foreign Countries? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Syllabus of M.Tech entrance exam of VIT? Books to be referred for the exam?
  9. How to join in Intelligence Bureau while studying Mechatronics engineering?
  10. Career scope for Mechatronics Engineering in USA, UK and Central Asian countries?
  11. Previous years question papers for Indian Ordinance Factory examination?
  12. Eligibility criteria to join Mechatronics Engineering at National University of Singapore? -- [New]
  13. Is there a better future in Mechatronics? What is the scope of Mechatronics in future? How much salary can I expect?
  14. How to join masters in Mechatronics from Anna University?
  15. Are there any entrance exams to join Bachelor of Engineering in Mechatronics?
  16. Are mechatronics engineers eligible to get jobs in ISRO?
  17. Is there a Mechatronics branch in NITs? How much marks are required to get Mechatronics course in NIT?
  18. Am I eligible to do PG in Robotics after completion of BE in Mechatronics? What will be the career scope for this course?
25th September 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the chances to join the course of mechatronics?

sir,i am studing in ece diplomo aftre comleting my cource, can i join b-tech (mechatronics), and what can i do for join
5th May 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the chances to join the course of mechatronics?

I completed my 12th class. I would like yo join mechetronics in NIT .I scored 121 marks in JEE(MAINS) & 98.5% in board exam. I belong to OC categery. Is there any chance for me to get a seat in NIT JAMSHEDPUR ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?