15th August 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the cost of doing MBBS from HIMSR?

what is the cost of doing mbbs from himsr...please tell me what is the cost

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  2. Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost?
  3. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  4. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  5. List of scholarships available to study MBBS? Procedure to apply and total expense of MBBS course?
  6. Cost of MBBS in Malaysia? Entrance exam for it?
  7. Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Course duration and total cost of MBBS in Abroad?
  8. Cost of doing MBBS covers up after completing course?
  9. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  10. Where I can study MBBS in Abroad at low cost if discontinued in 2nd year? -- [New]
  11. Cost of AIIMS MBBS application form? Age requirement and form availability?
  12. How may I join MBBS after passing 12th with PCM stream?
  13. Cost of MBBS in Germany?
  14. How much MBBS costs in Germany? In which language it is taught?
  15. How much will it cost for a general caste student to study MBBS?
  16. Cost of form and tuition fee for MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much is the cost of study for me for MBBS in India being a foreign candidate? How much is the cost of living in India for me? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the total cost to complete MBBS from private medical college
6th July 2014, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cost of doing MBBS from HIMSR?

i want to know about the complete cost or fee for mbbs from himsr and also about scholarsip if any.i am reserved [muslim] candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?