8th October 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses available after completion of B.Tech Mechanical 4 years course

What are the courses available after completion of B.Tech Mechanical 4 years course?.Specially related to materials field.?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses available after completion of B.Tech Mechanical 4 years course
  2. Which courses may be useful after completion of B.Tech? I did my B.Tech in ECE
  3. How to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in mechanical
  4. Which courses will help me to get a job while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Which courses to prefer after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Any correspondence courses that I can do after completion of B.Tech EEE?
  7. Will I be able to do M.Tech in Mechanical after doing B.Tech in IT? What are the courses available?
  8. What are the short term courses available after B.Tech? I am a final year B.Tech Mechanical student
  9. Which course is better after completion of B.Tech?
  10. Can I join Merchant Navy directly after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Which course I should do for my better future prospective? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with mechanical stream
  12. Different Exams that a Chemical Engineering candidate can appear for after completion of B.Tech?
  13. Which are the M.Tech courses available for Mechanical Engineers? Can I work in Aerospace field after mechanical engineering?
  14. Courses related to B.Tech Mechanical engineering? Design related courses of 3 to 4 months duration in Bangalore?
  15. Which course is better to take after completion ofdiploma in civil engineering
  16. Courses in Abroad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? -- [New]
  17. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses?
31st January 2013, 04:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses available after completion of B.Tech Mechanical 4 years course

You can look for courses like MBA, M.Tech, M.E or M.S. You can look for M.Tech in Material Science in colleges like National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli. Specialization subjects related to mechanics are also suitable for you. M.Tech degree can be opted with specialization in machine design, applied mechanics or mechatronics. M.E degree is available in subjects of machine design, tool design and Turbo machinery. All these courses offer adequate scope and selection can be done according to your choice.
13th June 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses available after completion of B.Tech Mechanical 4 years course

actually I have less percentage in engineering..... I'm planning to LEARN..... ANSA tool..... Vil dat help me......? Sterday was the last day of my engineering.....
26th August 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

what are the possible ways to get a job in power plants after the completion of b-tech degree in mechanical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?