15th December 2011, 06:18 PM

What are the courses available in SMU after completion of Diploma?

what are the courses available in smu after completion of diploma?

22nd September 2012, 03:12 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the courses available in SMU after completion of Diploma?

After completion of Diploma you can get direct admission in lateral Entry programs. There are several programs in various discipline in Sikkim Manipal University (SMU), which you can join after completing your Diploma. the course are in Engineering, Management, Nursing, Physiotherapy etc.

You haven't mentioned your educational qualification and neither have you mentioned that you have done you Diploma in which discipline!

In the absence of such vital details is not possible to provide enough information.

For further information on the courses you can visit:
www.smu.edu.in/study_areas.php?t=p
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?