19th November 2014, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

What are the courses for CA in India?

What are the courses for the CA in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Options available after completing Automobile Engineering?
  2. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  3. How may I get information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses with Musicology stream in India? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Gujarat for the same?
  4. Which courses have more scope in India? Detailed information about medical courses?
  5. List of PG courses which providing practice opportunities in India and abroad after MBBS?
  6. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  7. Information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses on Museology in India? Where can I get admission?
  8. Which courses are there after completion of B.Pharmacy in India?
  9. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are all DM courses after MD Pathology? Institutions in India for such courses? -- [New]
  11. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  12. Which courses are available for me after 10th all over India? Last date for submission of application?
  13. Information about the courses in MS and the universities in USA and India offering MS course?
  14. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab?
  15. List of courses available in India after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Is this possible to do courses related to Pharmacy or Cosmetics?
  16. Which master degree should be preferred in clinical research between MSc and MS? Is there any difference in future aspects?
  17. Which are the best mechanical M.Tech courses in India
  18. List of various specialization courses available for me after BSc nursing in India?
12th July 2015, 06:35 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the courses for CA in India?

List of course for CA in india

Law degree

Picking up a management accounting qualification

An MBA from a top notch institution.

Insurance business then you can go for actuaries

Auditing then you can go for DISA

You can do MBA from colleges in india and outside India.

Going for research in the fields of Law, management, commerce, accounting etc

Post qualification courses that the institute offers to it's own members. For example in India the ICAI offers post qualification courses in taxation, risk management etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?