12th December 2016, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to pursue Forensic Science courses after completing class 12th?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue a career in Forensic Science, I am studying in class 11th and so I want to know what is the procedure to pursue Forensic Science courses after completing class 12th? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the other options available after 12th PCB except Medical?
  2. Which colleges in Maharashtra provide B.Sc Forensic Science course? What are the career options available after completing B.Sc Forensic Science?
  3. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue Forensic Science studies after completing class 12th with Computer Science, Diploma In Civil Engineering and B.E civil Engineering?
  5. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Science)? What will be the career scope of that course?
  6. Which Colleges in Kerala offer B.Sc in Forensic Science? How can I apply for admission?
  7. How to pursue forensic studies after completing 12th in science stream? What is the procedure to enter into Forensics?
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing Forensic Science course?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Forensic Science from Pune after completing B.Sc in Chemistry? -- [New]
  10. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?
  11. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  12. Which among these is a better choice Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering and Forensic Science after completing class 12th?
  13. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  14. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I pursue MBBS directly after completing class 12th? How many exams do I have to write?
  16. Which Degree courses are available that I can pursue after completing Intermediate with Science stream?
  17. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (PCMC) except Engineering?
  18. Which course can I pursue other than Engineering after completing class 12th Science (PCMC) with 90% marks?
13th December 2016, 08:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to pursue Forensic Science courses after completing class 12th?

After 12th you can pursue this forensic science courses:

Diploma in Forensic Science in Cyber Crimes

Diploma in forensic science in ballastic and fingerprints

Diploma in Forensic Science in Computer Forensics

Bachelor of Science in Forensic Sciences

Bachelor of Science in life science and Chemistry

list of colleges providing forensic science courses:

Shreeji M Patel PG studies and research in Humanities, Gujarat

DRM science Degree College, Karnataka

MNR degree colleges, Andhra Pradesh

Nil Ratan Sarkar Medical College and Hospital West Bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?