20th April 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for confirmation of lecturer on diploma engineering college?

what is the criteria for confirmation of lecturer on diploma engineering college

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a Lecturer in any Polytechnic College being a Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  2. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA
  3. What are the qualification required to become diploma college lecturer?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in engineering colleges?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Lecturer posts in Diploma Colleges of Karnataka region?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  7. Which exam do I need to answer to become a lecturer in college? Max age criteria for becoming a lecturer?
  8. How to get a job in diploma engineering college as a lecturer? I have completed B.E in production engineering with 8.54 CGPA
  9. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  11. How to get a job of as Lecturer in a senior college on the basis of my engineering degree?
  12. Criteria for getting appointed as a lecturer in degree college?
  13. M.Sc Physics holder can be a Lecturer in Diploma college?
  14. How can I apply for AMIE course? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for the position of Lecturer in a Government College?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for lecturer in senior college? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join as a lecturer in government engineering college or Aided Engineering college
29th May 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria for confirmation of lecturer on diploma engineering college?

from where we get information abou vacancy in polytechnic college? what is the procedure to apply?
3rd June 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria for confirmation of lecturer on diploma engineering college?

hi... I done M.Sc(Information Technology) in arts and science college as i'm eligible for diploma lecturer job
14th July 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

when gate exam starts in 2014?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?