25th September 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for selection in Architecture exam?

What is the criteria for selections in arch. Exams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..could u please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. What are the colleges applicable for AIEEE all India rank 33869 ?
  2. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  3. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  4. Best colleges/schools in India providing B.Arch degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges and eligibility criteria for Diploma in Architecture course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? -- [New]
  6. Can I do M.Tech in Architecture after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What is the selection procedure?
  7. Which private college can i get in India for B.Arch with AIEEE?
  8. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  9. What is the time duration of B.Arch degree after diploma?
  10. What is the requirement to qualify for RAW? What is the selection criteria?
  11. What subjects should I opt in 11th to become an Architect?
  12. List of the top colleges along with their eligibility criteria for architecture in Jalgaon and Pune?
  13. How can I join B.Arch after completing diploma in civil engineering
  14. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  15. Information about the drug inspector exam? What is the criteria for the selection?
  16. Is there any college in Mumbai for part time M.Arch?
  17. Am I eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Procedure for the entrance exam and selection criteria?
  18. Can I get admission in Architecture through OBC criteria after scoring 49.83% in 12th?
16th March 2015, 09:34 AM
sachin200792

Default Re: What is the criteria for selection in Architecture exam?

There is no different criteria for architecture exams than other engineering entrance exams. The candidate must have a science background in 12th standard or equivalent from any recognised boards or universities.

After giving 12th standard exams, the candidate can appear for the Architecture exams. He/She can also apply for the exam while appearing for 12th exams. However the admission criteria depends on the colleges they are aiming for like IITs or NITs or any other university or college. The candidate must refer to the institution brochure for the admission process and requirements for the admission in the particular course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?