21st January 2018, 06:49 PM

What are the current jobs available on the basis of Architecture Engineering and how to register for COA?

Sir I have passed Associated Membership Architecture Engineering in year 2015 but till I m not able to get any private or government job of any kind. I need registration from COA (Council of Architecture). How to apply for it?

23rd January 2018, 11:09 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the current jobs available on the basis of Architecture Engineering and how to register for COA?

To register from COA kindly follow the process.

>> Firstly sign in by creating account in www.coa.gov.in
>> Remember the user id and password as it will be needed in future.
>> Attach photograph of size 3.5*3.5 up to 10 Kb and signature up to 4 kb
>> Documents need to attached of qualifying degree which need to be attested by Gazette officer.
>> Cost of the application fees is Rs 600 which is non refundable.

// Will recommend you to read full instruction from the home website before submitting form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?