21st January 2018, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Architecture and Engineering in India and abroad for girls?

I'm girl and interested in Architecture & Engineering. However, I'm bit confused whether I should do this course or not as this sector is dominated my male group. What is the scope if a girl does a course in Architecture & Engineering? Will I get good jobs as comparing to male candidates?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I still opt for Architecture? What is the scope of Architecture in India for girls?
  2. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  3. Requirements to study Naval Architecture in India and Abroad for 12th qualified girl candidate?
  4. What is the scope of Aerospace Engineering in India and abroad? What is the salary in India and Abroad?
  5. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  6. Best engineering course compared to Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of it in India and Abroad? What is its eligibility?
  7. Should I do Aerodynamic Engineering from India or from Abroad? Premier institutes in Abroad for Aerodynamics or Aerospace engineering?
  8. Scope of automobile engineering in India or abroad? What are the subjects for opting automobile engineering?
  9. Career Scope and Job Opportunities in India and Abroad for Chemical Engineering course?
  10. Is B.Arch good for girl after 12th?
  11. Courses which I can take in Architecture in India or Abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  12. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in India and Abroad?
  13. Scope of B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in India and Abroad?
  14. Can i pursue Master of Architecture in abroad?
  15. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  16. What is the scope in India or abroad? I want to take B.Tech Biotech and Biomedicine engineering
  17. What is the scope to do PG Automobile Designing? Institutes offering the course in India and Abroad?
  18. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
18th February 2018, 04:28 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of Architecture and Engineering in India and abroad for girls?

There are ample of opportunities and scopes available in the field of Agricultural Engineering for both male and female candidates.

Some well known job posts available for Agricultural Engineering Graduates are-

>>Agriculture Officer
>>Quality Assurance Officer
>>Farm Manager
>>Research Engineer
>>Process Manager
>>Purchase Manager

There are also ample of jobs in private sector.Fertilizer firms, Research and development firms, Agriculture Machinery manufacturing firms, Food Products Processing and Manufacturing firms etc. are the prime recruiters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?