19th June 2016, 03:18 PM
shah keven

What are the cut off marks followed for IT in DJSCE for previous years?

What are the cut off marks followed for IT in DJSCE for previous years? Who can provide me the right details on this? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete information on the same soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get M.Tech Communication Systems with 336 rank in SRMEE?
  2. Which type of questions are asked in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for BE through lateral entry? Cut of marks of previous 5 years?
  3. In which branch I will get admission if secured 718 rank in VITMEE?
  4. What is the cutoff to clear the Bank PO?
  5. Minimum marks to qualify in NDA Entrance Exam? NDA Cut-offs of previous years? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How much marks is required in AMU entrance exam for admission in class 11 or Diploma engineering?
  7. How many seats are available for E&TC? What's the previous cut-off marks for the same
  8. How may I get cut off marks for the previous SBI recruitment? Do they reveal cut off marks officially?
  9. List of Colleges in Gujarat offering MBBS course? Information regarding previous year cut off marks for these Exams?
  10. Average minimum cutoff marks required for LIC AAO exam? Previous years papers for it?
  11. Number of seats available and cutoff marks required in BITSAT for SC student?
  12. Can I get admission in DU for BSc?
  13. Details of last year cut off in DU for B.Sc general and Biology honours? Closing cut off list?
  14. How should I take admission in DU university in B.Com?
  15. Previous 5 to 10 years question papers for SSC CGL Tier II? Books to be referred?
  16. Procedure for getting admission in BE aerospace engineering? List of colleges to apply in Maharashtra?
  17. What is the cut off marks required for English PG admission? -- [New]
  18. How to join Army School after 10th standard? List of Army Schools and admission procedure for it? Previous few years cut off marks for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?