18th February 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How may I get proper guideline and study material for Ph.D entrance exam? I am masters in maths from Aligarh Muslim University

I m masters in maths fro Aligarh muslim universit, now i want to do phd , i live in muzaffarnagar and married so want some college of muzaffarnagar itself, i m confused that should i go for the preparation of net or universities entrance and so on...........from where to get the proper guideline and study material.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about PhD(Urdu) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  2. How can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. Important dates of Aligarh Muslim University B.Sc(Honours) entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I prepare to crack M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  5. Syllabus and question pattern of PhD(English) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  6. Can I study PhD in Physical Chemistry after completing M.Sc in Chemistry? Procedure to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  7. Detailed information about the entrance exam to study B.Ed in Aligarh Muslim University?
  8. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  9. Should I have to appear in entrance exam to study B.Sc in Aligarh Muslim University? Specializations available to study?
  10. Eligibility to appear in AMUEEE for Diploma holder? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  12. Am I eligible to study PhD in Applied Mathematics in Aligarh Muslim University if completed M.Sc(Mathematics) about 6 years ago?
  13. When the application form of Aligarh Muslim University PhD(Life Sciences and Microbiology) will be released?
  14. When M.Com entrance exam is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to apply?
  15. How to prepare for IIT JEE entrance exam in 10 months?
  16. Detailed information about Aligarh Muslim University MCA entrance exam?
  17. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam of M.Com course of Aligarh Muslim University?
  18. Detailed procedure and eligibility to appear in B.Tech entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?
8th April 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get proper guideline and study material for Ph.D entrance exam? I am masters in maths from Aligarh Muslim University

i m master n math from kanpur univsersity vth 50% marks i want to do phd frm recgniz univrsty of up can u give me list of universty where i can do phd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?