31st July 2012, 08:15 PM
darshana1001

What is the date for the entrance exam of Forensic Science? I have passed TYBSc with Chemistry

hi i have passed my tybsc with chemistry as special subject..i want to know the date for the entrance exam of forensic science...

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme? -- [New]
  2. Can I be eligible for MSc in forensic science after appearing for T.Y.BSc in Chemistry? Entrance exam date and syllabus?
  3. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic science or PG in forensic science in Mumbai?
  4. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible to do Master in Forensic Science or PG in Forensic Science in Mumbai? Details about the entrance test? Any entrance test for that?
  6. How can I apply for the entrance of forensic science?
  7. Examination date of the entrance exam of forensic science? Cutoff marks for the top colleges of forensic science?
  8. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science?
  9. Colleges in Mumbai providing PG in Forensic Science? Entrance exams and other details?
  10. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  11. How to go for MSc forensic science course? List of the colleges in India and entrance tests to be answered?
  12. Information regarding the Entrance Exam for Post Graduation in Forensic Science?
  13. Which courses are available in forensic science? Full details about the course? Which exam do I have to give for admission in MSc Forensic science?
  14. When is the entrance exam for PG and PG diploma in Forensic Science
  15. Entrance exam date of m.sc forensic science colleges?
  16. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  17. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Forensic science in National Institute of Forensic science and criminology, Delhi?
  18. List of top 5 colleges in India where I can pursue forensic science?
14th July 2020, 09:17 PM
Warboy007

Default Re: What is the date for the entrance exam of Forensic Science? I have passed TYBSc with Chemistry

Forensic Science Entrance Exams

Entrance Exams Mode of Examination Exam / Counselling Date

JET Online and Offline April 24, 2020, - April 25, 2020

LPUNEST Online June 30, 2020

SUAT Online Test June 10, 2020 - June 17, 2020

IUET Computer-Based test To be announced
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?