2nd November 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the date to fill the UGC NET exam?

please i want to know about the filling date of ugc net exam form which is going to be held on december,
i shall be highly thankful for this .

8th June 2014, 03:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date to fill the UGC NET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please i want to know about the filling date of ugc net exam form which is going to be held on december,
i shall be highly thankful for this .
NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted by the University Grants Commission.This Exam is conduct twice time in a year of June and December month .

If you have completed Masters degree from recognized university then you are eligible for NET exam .Required marks criteria for NET exam is 55% in masters degree.5% marks relaxation is provide for SC/ST candidate .Final year of Masters degree candidate can apply here .

There is a age criteria for Junior Research Fellowship .Your age should be below 28 years old. Age relaxation unto 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD / OBC .For the post of Lectureship , There is no upper age limit .

UGC NET Exam June 2014:-

Online registration for the NET would commence from 15th April 2014.
Last date for the registration is 05th May 2014.
UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) 2014 exam on 29th June

2014 December NET exam is not announced yet . After completion of UGC NET June 2014 exam , it will be announced .

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?