3rd January 2012, 12:12 PM
dcba007

How to get Job in Government Companies like NTPC, SAIL, BSNL etc. being a student of 4th year of B.Tech in ECE?

sir, i am a student of b-tech 4th year (ece).
i want to know how i get job in government sector companies like NTPC , SAIL, BSNL etc.
THANK YOU.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for various government sector exams like JTO, BSNL, NTPC and SAIL? What kind of preparation is needed?
  2. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  3. How to get BSNL or other government job after doing engineering in ECE?
  4. List of Books which should be preferred by ECE engineers for the preparation of government Jobs like at BSNL,DRDO,ISRO,NTPC,SAIL,BHEL ?
  5. How may I apply for a job as an engineer or scientist in public sector firms like BSNL, NTPC, VSSC etc?
  6. How to get a job in government sector like in BSNL? I am a student of ECE with 88%
  7. Information about government companies in India? I am a student pursuing B.Tech 4th year ECE
  8. Eligibility criteria to apply Jobs in Core Electrical Companies like NTPC, NHPC and SAIL being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Electrical Engineering?
  9. Previous BSNL question papers? How to get government BSNL jobs in 4th year B.Tech ECE
  10. How to get into BSNL or other government job after doing engineering in ECE?
  11. How to join BSNL after completing B.E ECE?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Telecom companies like BSNL and LG for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  13. Can a B.tech 4th year student apply for BSNL and other Government Jobs exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best books for preparation for exams of BSNL, DRDO, ISRO, NTPC, SAIL and BHEL for ECE engineers?
  15. Procedure to apply for jobs in NTPC for ECE stuents
  16. Which exam to give to get a government job in Gujarat after 4th year? If I am 19 years old can I give BSNL JTO exam?
  17. Which is a best choice for me of doing job in BSNL or job in MNC after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  18. Internship in BSNL or DRDL being a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student? -- [New]
3rd April 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Job in Government Companies like NTPC, SAIL, BSNL etc. being a student of 4th year of B.Tech in ECE?

how to get goverment job?
30th July 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Job in Government Companies like NTPC, SAIL, BSNL etc. being a student of 4th year of B.Tech in ECE?

i am a b.e ece fresher with 80.7% how to get a job in core companies?
25th September 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

How to get Job in Government Companies like NTPC, SAIL, BSNL etc. being a student of 4th year of B.Tech in civil?
26th February 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

i am b.tech fresher in IT seeking for job what are the chances for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?