23rd August 2017, 08:36 PM
manrajsinghrathore

What to do after 12th standard to get admission for B.Sc Agriculture in best college in India?

What to do after 12th standard to get admission for B.Sc Agriculture in best college in India? Can you please give me some good tips which I can follow and get the admission soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response from you soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Cutoff rank required in KEAM to get BSc(Agriculture) admission in any Government college for an OBC candidate?
  3. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture college in Punjab after scoring 75% in 12th non medical
  4. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without ICAR score?
  5. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Agriculture) in Punjab Agricultural University?
  6. Can I take admission in Bsc Agriculture after passing 12th with 50%?
  7. Cutoff rank required in EAMCET to secure BSc(Agriculture) admission in Agriculture College, Bapatla? -- [New]
  8. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  9. Possibility to study BSc(Agriculture) for 12th PCM candidate?
  10. How to take admission in BSc agriculture after completing 12th?
  11. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Ag.B.Sc?
  12. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without clearing the entrance exam?
  13. Can I opt for Agricultural education after completion of 12th standard with PCM and computer science?
  14. How much should I score in 12th to get admission in best Agriculture college?
  15. Procedure for admission in BSc agriculture in government college of India?
  16. Can I get direct BSc admission in any Government college in India with 69% in 12th PCM CBSE?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in USA colleges for 11th standard after completion of 10th from India?
  18. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
25th August 2017, 05:08 AM
starberry

Default Re: What to do after 12th standard to get admission for B.Sc Agriculture in best college in India?

After 12th to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture course, you have to appear for entrance exam conducted by state for bachelors admission. All India Agriculture Entrance Exam is also conducted by Indian Agricultural Research Institute , New Delhi. Online application form has to be filled for examination. The admission in government colleges is granted on the basis of merit list obtained. Candidates who qualify have to visit Delhi ICAR instuitute for counselling. There according to rank,selection options among different colleges are available for the students. There itself admission is granted according to the availability of seats.

Here is the list of top B.Sc Agricultural universities-

>> Tamil Nadu Agricultural Universities, Coimbatore

>> Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University, Hyderabad

>> Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana

>> Anbil Dharmalingam Agricultural college, Thiruchirapalli

>> Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Pune

>> Junagadh Agricultural University, Junagadh
25th August 2017, 09:00 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after 12th standard to get admission for B.Sc Agriculture in best college in India?

B.Sc in Agriculture refers to Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture and same is an undergraduate degree course with good scope in country like India which is a agro based country.

Further to pursue the same degree course you need to have completed your higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Agriculture or Mathematics as main subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of education.

Also for taking admission in top agriculture colleges for pursuing B.Sc agriculture degree course you need to qualify entrance examinations like AIEEA UG helb by ICAR, State CET held by concerned state and entrance examinations of various other universities like BHU UET, etc. .
26th August 2017, 12:20 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc Agriculture is a four year undergraduate course from a recognised university. To get admission in the various institute candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination.

The entrance examination is conducted by institute or ICAR for admission in government agriculture colleges.

The required qualification to appear in these examination is candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology as main paper.

The minimum required aggregate to appear in examination varies with institutes.

So, you can visit official website for detail information about admission and entrance examination syllabus.

For AIEEA examination visit at www.icar.org.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?