5th March 2018, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

What to do after B.Sc Biotechnology for higher studies?

My sister is doing B.Sc in Biotechnology and she is in her last year. What can she do after completing this? Please tell me a better option related to higher education and job?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue biotechnology course in higher studies after completion of biomedical course?
  2. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences?
  3. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  4. What are the various options for higher studies after BSc Biotechnology?
  5. What should I do for my further studies? I have done BSc Biotechnology
  6. Job or Higher Studies, which one is a better option after B.Tech. in Biotechnology?
  7. How to do higher studies in biotechnology? I want to do Ph.D in it
  8. What to do after B.Sc Biotechnology for higher studies?
  9. How to take B.E as higher studies or MSc as higher studies while studying BSc Physics
  10. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the PG programmes after BSc chemistry to do the higher studies?
  12. Is B.tech candidate eligible to do higher studies in M.Sc?
  13. Entrance exams to study Higher Studies for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student in UK? How to prepare for Quantitative and Mathematics sections?
  14. Ideas about higher studies for M.Sc in OT?
  15. Should I continue my job search or go for higher studies after completing B.E. in Biotechnology?
  16. Is Biology course compulsory to have in higher secondary studies for getting admission to Biotechnology course?
  17. Can I get jobs after completing BSc(Biotechnology)? Scope of BSc(Biotechnology)? -- [New]
  18. Which Higher study course can I pursue after completing B.Sc Biotechnology? From which University should I pursue the course?
15th March 2018, 03:07 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after B.Sc Biotechnology for higher studies?

If you have completed graduation then you are eligible for government jobs as well as private sector jobs.

Some of the government jobs are as follows:-
Banks
SSC
CDS
Railways
LIC
IDBI
Police
UPSC
BPSC

If you want to go for further studies for higher education then you can opt MBA, MCA, M.Sc, Ph.D in any stream or subject.
15th March 2018, 06:06 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The best option to pursue higher studies after bachelor degree in Biotechnology is :

M.Sc in Biotechnology.

M.B.A in Biotechnology.

The job opportunities are available in various sector. Some of the best options are :

Research Associate.

Sales Officer.

Marketing Manager etc.
15th March 2018, 09:24 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

You can apply for Indian Institute of technology JAM exam for admission in top institute of India for pursuing Master of Science course.

You will have better job opportunities after M.Sc from IITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?