29th November 2010, 08:30 PM
Nancymiglani

What to do after B.Tech to fulfill the interest in Software Development?

I am a IT student. i have a great interest in software development.
can u suggest me what can i do after B.tech

Related Questions:
  1. What are the options available for me after doing B.Tech IT?
  2. CDAC course in software development helpful for career after B.Tech (ECE)? What are the opportunities?
  3. Which engineering is the best among Electrical, Biomedical, Chemical, Printing and Civil?
  4. Different fields available in MCA? Which field has the maximum scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the software jobs I can take after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  6. Companies which provide internship with stipend in software development?
  7. Which one to choose between software development and software testing if am from EEE branch? -- [New]
  8. What is the use of MCA studies?
  9. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 1st Sem- Advanced Software Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. What type of jobs are available for me after doing BCA?
  11. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech?
  12. Which is better choice for me after completion of BCA between Job and MCA course?
  13. Off-campus job opportunities for a candidate who have secured 69.14% in 10th, 56.7% in 12th and 74.14% in B.E. till 6th semester? Whether 12th percentage matters to get job if clearing GATE?
  14. Any course related to computer software or mobile softwares which we can do after English Honors?
  15. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for requirement to software companies?
  16. How to get Lecturer Job in Government Colleges after the completion of MCA?
  17. Where can I find jobs after completing BCA 4 years back? What kind of jobs will I get?
  18. Difference between software development job and software engineer?
2nd December 2010, 06:43 PM
chandana Reddy

Default Re: What to do after B.Tech to fulfill the interest in Software Development?

hi...
you can join any of the software firms and develop your career in the software development field..

good luck
3rd December 2010, 12:55 AM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: What to do after B.Tech to fulfill the interest in Software Development?

if you want to improve your development skills than make your coding skills good

you may go for java jdk, j2ee technology

.net technology

server technology

main frame course

you may also go for testing training if interested in that

all these may be covered by vocational training centers there are many vocational centers in metro cities

all the best
3rd December 2010, 08:24 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do after B.Tech to fulfill the interest in Software Development?

hii

to do after B.Tech to fulfill the interest in Software Development
you can join any of the software firms and develop your career in the software development field..
if u hav a enterpenure in u u can start ur own company.

good luck.,
4th December 2010, 01:53 AM
lavanyaratala

hey,
It is a simple question, you just need to develop some communication skills in order to get placed in a good software company. Once you enter in to the company you can develop your software skills more and even your career ....So first join in a good software firm.....all the very best
3rd January 2011, 02:23 AM
sonu1234

you can join any software development company or you can do higher study than join research and development field.
27th July 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

which is a better option for girls,after doin b.tech in information technology:going for higher studies or move on to metro cities for searching a job
6th July 2012, 12:11 AM
arpitbanaudha

my dear friend,
after B.TECH more option open for jobs in IT companies but you want become software devloper so choose vb.net certification in any proffesional center then you can good job in innodata, datamine, abslutedata, infosys etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?