22nd August 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

What to do after completing BSc IT, Study further or take a break and take up a job?

what should i do after completing bsc-it should i further study or take a break and prefer a job what is more preferable?

Related Questions:
  1. After doing BSc in CS what to study in MBA? Can I get a job after completing M.A degree?
  2. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  3. How to study M.Ed through correspondence after completing BSc, B.Ed?
  4. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany? -- [New]
  5. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  6. What are the options after completing BSc Physiotherapy? How can i get a government job? What can I study after BPT?
  7. How can I get a job after completing BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I study next after completing BSc in BZCA?
  9. How to get a job after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  10. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  11. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Biology and Chemistry?
  12. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  13. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  14. How to get a job after completing my BSc microbiology? How much salary may I get?
  15. Should I take up a job or study further after completing ECE?
  16. What type of job can I get after completing 12th from PCMB stream
  17. Can I get a job in ISRO after completing BSc after completing BSc Maths with 53%?
  18. PhD in Paleontology or related fields after M.Sc in Biotechnology?
27th September 2011, 06:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after completing BSc IT, Study further or take a break and take up a job?

You have two main options after the completion of graduation course. If you are interested to go in for higher studies you can go for taking the M.Sc degree in IT. This will help you write the NET exam and apply for lecture positions in various reputed universities. By being a graduate it self you can join for good jobs in both the government and private sector. You can attend the various competitive examinations like IAS, CWE and get in to different sectors for job. After gaining sufficient work experience you can further join for a PG course. Both the ideas are workable but it depends on individual interest and choice.
29th May 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after completing BSc IT, Study further or take a break and take up a job?

Passed with 58.9% in BSC IT this year. what should I do next. shud I go for MBA in finance please suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?