14th January 2011, 04:55 PM
gangadhara66

What to do after working for 2 years in Auditing Firm so as its helpful to my career?

i am working in Auditing firm. After 2 years so as its helpful to my career?

Please reply

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Electrical Auditing firm license&Auditor test -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I dream to become an IPS? I am an IT graduate and working in Small Firm
  3. What is the scope of CA in government sector?
  4. Best courses suitable to me while working in a private firm as a accountant with 5 years experience?
  5. Difficulties for a non-IT candidate working in an IT firm?
  6. What can I do after completion of 12th in Accounting and Auditing? -- [New]
  7. Would masters degree be helpful after B.A in Political Science and working as an ANM in Health department?
  8. How to do MBA after working with IT firm?
  9. How to do PG after working in IT firm?
  10. Am I eligible for Articleship before writing IPCC exam?
  11. What career should I opt for my better future prospect? I have completed my MCA and having 2 years of working experience as a trainee software engineer. And later I had 4 years of gap
  12. Can I apply for Junior college lecturer as currently working in private firm?
  13. Which course should I do to boost my career in Law field? Which course is better and easier between Corporate Law course and LLM course?
  14. Chartered Accountancy-Integrated Professional Competence Course Examination - Group II Auditing and Assurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
  16. What is the scope of Operations Management? Which course to study to become a Manager in IT firm?
  17. Procedure to be a SAP PP Consultant?
  18. Universities offering Distance PhD in Information Technology to M.Sc(IT) postgraduate who has 10 years of working experience?
16th January 2011, 02:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after working for 2 years in Auditing Firm so as its helpful to my career?

Since you are working in an auditing firm it would be good if you take up Chartered Accountancy course. If you have completed your graduation then you can directly apply for the intermediary course. Your experience in the area will help you. Make sure that you devote at least two hours for the studies. Another option available is to pursue ICWAI.
22nd January 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after working for 2 years in Auditing Firm so as its helpful to my career?

i am B.Com , LL.B and working in CA firm what would be the best course for me is it CS or CWA? please suggest me!
17th February 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

is that important to go through acticleship in ca or cs or cwa courses
and what would be the best option fr the student who want to this kind or couse along with a job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?