8th November 2011, 12:33 PM
avneesh01336

What to do to get above 80% in PCM?

i have 4 months . what should i do to get above 80%marks in pcm, i m in 12th class. i have completed more than 75%sylabus.. sir plz help me

8th November 2011, 02:10 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to get above 80% in PCM?

hi,
to get above 80% you should revise the syllabus again and again.
Don't be over confident about the course. read as many as book you can read.
solve numerical, read the conceptual physics. read and understand the concept of organic and inorganic chemistry. revise all the reaction and it's mechanism of organic chemistry.
solve numerical of physical chemistry.

solve the question from different books

all the best!
8th November 2011, 10:26 PM
Fraction Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by avneesh01336 View Post
i have 4 months . what should i do to get above 80%marks in pcm, i m in 12th class. i have completed more than 75%sylabus.. sir plz help me
Dear friend,

One thing is always right that Class 10+2 th standard is the base level in our life.If we ruin it it will be very dangerous in our future.Another thing that you examination knocking at your door.so,friend follow my point Seriously:-

1:According to me,maintain a time table to allow yourself to devote minimum 10-12hrs per day.

2:Then try to collect the base or main material of any subject.

3:.Study the Syllabus

4:Try to solve the Previous questions papers

5:Try to Solve more and more problems,

6:Try to discover more and more new own tricks by which you can easily solve any problem in a less time .

7:You can go for self tests.

Another Three things is always right

PRACTICE

PRACTICE

PRACTICE

best of luck.
23rd November 2011, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

sir what is the best way to manage time i mean a best timetable for students of class 11 and 12 pcm.
28th January 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

who students scord 80% marks in 12th class .what they do togo nda ssb
29th January 2012, 10:39 AM
mani_baban

Cool Re: What to do to get above 80% in PCM?

hi,
to get above 80% you should revise the syllabus again and again.
Don't be over confident about the course. read as many as book you can read.
solve numerical, read the conceptual physics. read and understand the concept of organic and inorganic chemistry. revise all the reaction and it's mechanism of organic chemistry.
solve numerical of physical chemistry.

solve the question from different books

all the best!
29th January 2012, 02:29 PM
INDERPREET KAUR JOHAL

pratice pratice and pratice thats it ,,it will only the way help you to score you 80%.
29th January 2012, 03:23 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
To secure above 80% marks in PCM in 12th class , you have to follow the steps mention below:-

1.Try to complete the syllabus of each subject as soon as possible..

2.After that go for question solve from test paper..

3.Solve previous year questions from test paper, which will give you the confidence..

4.Prefer some reference books to gather more knowledge.

5.Try to numerical problems as much as you can.

These are the steps you need to follow..

All the best.
30th January 2012, 04:40 PM
Ashwinkumar Hallikar

To get above 80% marks in PCM in 12th class you should need not to read whole syllabus

only the important one you should read you should refer the blue print of the syllabus

in that the from which chapter or unit how much marks are allotted to each chapter or

unit or topics they have mentioned clearly and i advise you no need to read whole

syllabus just go through the important once and it is right way to get 80% or more than

80%

****************************ALL THE BEST**************************
31st January 2012, 05:00 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by avneesh01336 View Post
Dear friend,

As you have already completed the 75% of the total syllabus, I will suggest you the following things to do....

1. Try complete the next 25% of syllabus in the following two months.

2. After that Revise the whole syllabus in one month.

3. So when you have one month left before the exam, do the following thiongs.........

Try to solve the problem till you exhausted, always give a second or third attempt to the problem before moving to solution page.

Do not leave the question in middle. Never jump from one question to another in hurry. Lots of students practice questions without attempting it fully.

Always try a question with Conceptual Approach, do not just read the question and start solving it without realising the points that what is being asked in the question.

Always try to solve 50-60 problems on per topic or chapter, but try to solve the quality problems which need different applications and concepts to solve the problem.

Make your own strategy to crack the exam, rather then following others. Try to learn the fundamentals of the concepts rather then memorising the concepts.

Always practice previous year's papers; it will give you the idea about the type of questions asked in the exam, and the level of difficulty of the questions.

Always remember that time is really important factor for every exam. Try to finish your paper well before time, so that you will get time to review your answers.

So Best of Luck..............
31st January 2012, 11:54 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

There are some important points which I have mentioned will help you a lot i think. These points are given below :

1. Maintain a time table i.e. from this time to this time I'll learn English.,
2. Work hard,
3. Take a valuable guideline from books and as well as coaching centers if
you want to take,
4. Practice carefully
5. Read Newspaper daily,
6. Speak with your friend and family members in English.
7. Read English story books.
8th April 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

sir my preparation is full yet i do not get above 70% mark in pcm pls suggest i am in terrible fear
16th April 2012, 11:24 PM
deepapv

nothing to worry...start revising your learned portions...its high time so it is better for you to complete revising so that you will be able to answer those questions asked form 75% of syllubus...so,only after being thorough with that learn new portions...because,you are already near to your target...or else you will forget what you have studied...don't jumb in to new topics and get disturbed....
14th June 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i am capable of getting 75% in 12 so which competition should l give?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?