9th November 2011, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

What to do if my IIT-JEE form is not accepted in Bank for making Challan?

i have filled up onl9 application form.
what to do when my iit jee form no. Is not accepted in bank for making challan?

10th November 2011, 07:21 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if my IIT-JEE form is not accepted in Bank for making Challan?

in that case i will suggest you to wait for few days. after waiting few days go to the bank and try to make the challan. i think then your IIT JEE form number will be accepted for making the challan. this take some time to update form number that is why first time your form is not accepted.

if after waiting few days same problem occur then try to contact with nearest IIT zonal office. they will suggest you what to do at the time. i think they will suggest you to fill up a new form. you will get contact information from the information brochure. try to contact immediately if still now your form number is not accepted. because you have to send your application form with in a time limit. visit IIT website to get all details about IIT JEE examination.

best of luck for the examination.
10th November 2011, 08:26 PM
Mushtaq Theikry

Default Re: What to do if my IIT-JEE form is not accepted in Bank for making Challan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have filled up onl9 application form.
what to do when my iit jee form no. Is not accepted in bank for making challan?
Dear friend
if your form not accepted please contact bank with in time limit they gives you suggestion to fill up new form I sure your form accepted for iit jee thank you best of luck.
10th November 2011, 09:05 PM
tejesh_09

Some time due to some technical fault the form serial number of IIT JEE application form is not accepted in the system by the bank for making chalan, in that case don't be disheartened you keep on trying to submit form after an interval which may be accepted for making chalan.

But the same thing happened again then you should contact the authority of IIT JEE informing regarding your problem, they will suggest you the way by which you can submit your form by making chalan.
10th November 2011, 09:36 PM
ritam88888

Smile Re: What to do if my IIT-JEE form is not accepted in Bank for making Challan?

IT'S GREAT YOU HAVE AAPLIED FOR IIT
if your challan was not accepted then again visit after some days to the same bank in which you have maked your challan, sometime it happens due to some technical problems challans were not accepted but dont panic it will be accepted
IF again it is not accepted then contact your nearest IIT zonal officer and report him for the inconvinence in filling the form
you can get the details in IIT brochure about contacting the officer
and the last option is email your problem to the office email address
your problem will definately solved

so just do what i have told to you
&
BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR IIT EXAM
21st November 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I sent the photocopy of 10th class passing certificate but had not attested it. will my iit form be rejected?
if yes, what should i do next??
28th November 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

in whose name iit challan should be filled
12th December 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

i have not sent bank pay in slip with application of IIT JEE 2012. what can be done now?
12th December 2011, 06:12 PM
sathish0038

hi,
in that case i will suggest you to wait for few days. after waiting few days go to the bank and try to make the challan. i think then your IIT JEE form number will be accepted for making the challan. this take some time to update form number that is why first time your form is not accepted.

if after waiting few days same problem occur then try to contact with nearest IIT zonal office. they will suggest you what to do at the time. i think they will suggest you to fill up a new form. you will get contact information from the information brochure. try to contact immediately if still now your form number is not accepted. because you have to send your application form with in a time limit. visit IIT website to get all details about IIT JEE examination.

best of luck for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?