2nd August 2013, 08:18 PM
bhavanimanohar

What to do take between VLSI and Embedded System?

sir,i want to take vlsi and embbed system. is it better?

Related Questions:
  1. How to work in Embedded system or VLSI domain after completing B.E with 69.79%
  2. which courses is better embedded system or VLSI?.
  3. Can I get a job in VLSI domain having S.S.C 76.3%, Inter 73.6, B.Tech 58.68% (E.C.E) marks?
  4. Entrance exam course material for Embedded System and VLSI course in CDAC?
  5. Difference between VLSI and Embedded? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and communication at Rajasthan
  6. How to do M.Tech in IIT in VLSI and Embedded System Engineering? I have done B.Tech in Electronics and Computer Engineering
  7. Career options available to choose VLSI or Embedded System in 6th month training?
  8. Among embedded system and VLSI which one is a better stream to specialize in?
  9. Best institutes in Bangalore for certified courses of embedded system and VLSI
  10. What to do take between VLSI and Embedded System?
  11. Which is better between embedded system and VLSI?
  12. Details about best institutes in India for doing Certified course in VLSI and Embedded System Design?
  13. Scope of Embedded System Design and VLSI Design courses? Types of job available and initial salary? -- [New]
  14. What to do after B.Tech. (ECE)? Which course will be good for my field and for getting jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I do to join VLSI or Embedded course after engineering in ECE branch?
  16. Can I get M.Tech seat in VLSI Embedded system in JNTUH?
  17. Which one is better between VLSI design or embedded system to do M.Tech? What is more scope in future?
  18. Which Training is best for me for one month being a candidate of pursuing Engineering in Electronics & Communication?
3rd August 2013, 02:09 PM
shivam2k6

Default Re: What to do take between VLSI and Embedded System?

Hi,

I assume you are going for M.Tech. and want to choose VLSI and Embedded System.

It has got very good scope and very high profile job opportunities in core Electronics company such as Semiconductor Electronics, Texas Instruments, Nation Semiconductors and various others.

These companies offer very high salary right from the joining stage.

But, you should choose this subject only if you like it otherwise it may become quite difficult for you later.

Wish you all the luck.
Thank you.
3rd August 2013, 08:17 PM
saiprudhvi499

Default Re: What to do take between VLSI and Embedded System?

Hai Friend,

Both are good courses.

But, if you go for VLSI, you will have lot of opportunities to get a Job in the Core Side.

So, you go for VLSI only.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?