27th January 2017, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

What are the documents required for Interview in Sainik School, Lucknow?

Respected Sir, I have to go for Interview in Sainik School, Lucknow so I want to know what are the document required for Interview in Sainik School, Lucknow? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for interview conducted for admission in 9th standard of Sainik School?
  2. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  3. How to prepare for interview of Sainik School for 6th standard? Which type of questions are asked at the time of interview?
  4. Where Sainik School is located? Benefits of studying in Sainik School?
  5. How to join Sainik School after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed syllabus of 9th class entrance exam Sainik School Lucknow?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in 11th standard of Sainik school, Lucknow?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in class 11th at Sainik School?
  9. Admission in 11th standard of Sainik School Lucknow is possible?
  10. Full procedure of opening a Sainik School? Duration and functioning of school?
  11. Eligiblity to appear in NDA exam after 12th from Sainik School? Career option for 12th student of Sainik School?
  12. Where Sainik School is located? Procedure to get admission for 10 years old 5th student?
  13. Where to get sainik school or military school questions papers for class 6?
  14. Where to get the question papers for Sainik and Military school?
  15. Which type of questions are asked in the interview of Sainik School for sixth standard? -- [New]
  16. How can I take admission in Sainik School after completion of 6th standard? What are the opportunities available in future for employment after studying from Sainik School?
  17. Chances of admission in Sainik School for a candidate whose guardian does not belong to Defence Services?
  18. Admission details for private schooling students?
30th April 2017, 09:14 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the documents required for Interview in Sainik School, Lucknow?

The documents required for Interview in Sainik School are:

>>Proof of Residence and Proof of Identity. Now Aadhaar card is necessary.

>>Your Sainik school examination admit card.

>>If you have appeared for Sixth class exam, then marksheet and transfer certificate of fifth standard from your previous school and for ninth standard, that of 8th standard is necessary.

>>Date of birth certificate.

>>If your father is Serviceman then all his documents related to Defence for verification purpose.
2nd January 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the documents required for Interview in Sainik School, Lucknow?

Is it necessary to bring identity proof along with admit at the time of written test for entrance exam.
25th October 2018, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

We dont have domicile and caste certificate only have birth certificate of uttarakhand how we can file application form
27th October 2018, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

What are document requerd in Saink school nagrota for entrance exam
28th October 2018, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

If we obtain tc and if the child doesn't get admission in the school then?
16th November 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I am Dhanush of 8 the class I want to write entrance exam what certificates I meet to write exam
9th December 2018, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

What are the document to we should bring on entrance exam for 9th std
21st January 2019, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my interview letter or interview admit card of sainik school Lucknow for interview
3rd August 2019, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir what is the documents are required in sainik schools please tell me sir.
23rd September 2019, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I don't have domicile certificate and caste certificate then how can I apply for 10th October 2019
29th September 2019, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

I am not having domicile right now. Is it necessary at time of filling the form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?