8th September 2010, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a good job after having 5 backlogs in Diploma in Electronics?

i m srinivas completed my diploma in electronics having 5 backlogs ..WIll i get a good job?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  2. What should I do after Diploma in Electronics and Communication job or B.E./B.Tech? What would be salary after doing B.E./B.Tech?
  3. How to get a good Job after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 85% of marks?
  4. Am I eligible to join BPO after completion of diploma course with backlogs?
  5. Which course should I do after diploma in Electronics which will have a good job scope?
  6. Is it possible to get a good job with backlogs in 3rd, 5th, and 6th semester?
  7. What are the various jobs which we can get being a back bencher and having 9 backlogs in B.Tech?
  8. Can I get a job if cleared all the 3 backlogs of Diploma in Computer Mechanical engineering?
  9. Will the 2 years of backlog affect my chances for getting a good job?
  10. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What to do after clearing all the backlogs of B.Tech? Will I get a good job with 58% in final year?
  12. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  13. Will it be possible for me to clear the diploma course backlogs and get a job?
  14. Will I get a good job if I have completing B.Tech Mechanical with 55% and 5 backlogs?
  15. Can I get a good job in good MNC companies if I clear all my 11 backlogs in the final year? How can I start applying for a job?
  16. Am I eligible to get job in software company after completion of diploma and B.E?
  17. Will I get a job in private companies after having 4 backlogs in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  18. Job available after completing B.Tech Mechanical with 55% and 5 backlogs?
14th March 2011, 07:32 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Will I get a good job after having 5 backlogs in Diploma in Electronics?

dear friend don't worry because backlog is a simple thing may be so many cause of your backlog...............

that's why so many company not see your backlog that company see only your talent on that time.............

this is a big country and there is so many company and all company not giving good salary...........

that's why you must search that type of company in which you must adjust and settle your life.........

backlog is not matter in any exam if you are a talented guy............
15th March 2011, 06:39 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a good job after having 5 backlogs in Diploma in Electronics?

Its better for you to clear your backlogs slowly -slowly so that you can get your diploma otherwise all your efforts will be wasted in future.

As in every company the same question arises for you to give them the explanation of having so many backlogs so it is advisable to you that you can get a medical certificate regarding that & produce the same as an excuse.

Its difficult for you to get a good job so get the experience first from the petty jobs and then proceed for the better one.
15th March 2011, 11:03 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Default Re: Will I get a good job after having 5 backlogs in Diploma in Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m srinivas completed my diploma in electronics having 5 backlogs ..WIll i get a good job?
Today days cumpatation are very tough and many egg.are come for job .

So with 5 back log no company will take you so do hard work and clear your backlog

and try for job .
16th March 2011, 09:47 AM
noddy11

Thumbs up Re: Will I get a good job after having 5 backlogs in Diploma in Electronics?

hello friend,

backlog is not matter in any exam if you are a talented guy but company has some criteria which you have to follow.

there should be no backlog at the time of recruitment.

JUST CLEAR YOUR BACKLOGS then life will be pretty much simpler.
good luck
16th March 2011, 01:48 PM
bhatia.shivani.shivani.7

Cool Re: Will I get a good job after having 5 backlogs in Diploma in Electronics?

Quote:
yes,
dear u will surely get a very gud job after having backlogs .why becos its my personal experience that many of my class mates got through the same situations and they r working with many leadin g corporate sectors.so dont worry all the employers need ur experience not ur marks.
16th March 2011, 06:00 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

If you don't have any current back log then there is no problem
in getting job for. Only there are few companies in India which
consider the backlog. But you can apply in rest of the companies.

Most of the companies will not consider the backlog. But note
one thing that you should not have any current back log.

The list of companies in which you can apply for the job
is given below:

Power Advanced Tech Co Ltd

Suncor Electronics Ltd

Sunsine Electronics

BHEL

So these are some of the companies of electronics in which you
can apply for the job.
16th March 2011, 07:06 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Though you have backlogs.You will be getting the job in small company at less package.

Don't upset,passed is passed,after joining in the company do your task perfectly.Then after you can go for big companies for job,with help experience,recent performance.

So concentrate on the present situation,and go further every thing will come success.

ALL THE BEST
16th March 2011, 09:08 PM
vikas9862638964

Thumbs up Re: Will I get a good job after having 5 backlogs in Diploma in Electronics?

first you clear all your backlogs according to your college shedule...

and for notice that many compnies only want dipolama degree not your backlogs so if you have backlogs then don't take any tension about backlogs. only concsntrate towards your knowledge gain. as much as kknowledge you have your diploma chnce of getting of good jobs increases.
16th March 2011, 09:35 PM
Abhinav1990

Quote:
its not a big deal that hw much backlogs u have got.important thing is hw much knowledge u have regained so dont think abt that just get the knowledge and clear the paper as soon as possible....all the best
16th March 2011, 10:38 PM
er.varunchawla

Quote:
hello

don't worry , you will get job after diploma but you should keep in mind tha your communication skills should be very strong...........

you should have the knowledge of all the things you have done in diploma.......................

thank you

17th March 2011, 12:46 AM
Shine_14

I suggest first you dont worry about anything, if you have any current backlog you should clear it first as if you dont clear it, there is no degree you have.
Also if you dont have any current backlog then dont worry you are above a major problem as far as job is concerned dont worry as you are from a core group (surely you can go for softwares also) there are only a few companies which look for candidates having no backlogs throughout semesters.
you can apply for all major companies like BHEL, NTPC, CSEB, PGCL etc.
Meanwhile if you want some extra shine in your resume you can do some industries specific courses like PLC, Drives & Automation, SCADA they will definitely help you get a very good job.

Also in the meanwhile also prepare for Aptitude, Group Discussion, etc which will help you clear written exam.

And one last and very important thing Be Confident.
17th March 2011, 09:52 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hiiiii,

Yes, you will get a good job after completing your Diploma.

After completing your Diploma, you can apply in following industries / organisation: -

1. State Electricity Board

2. Indian Railway

3. Indian Army

4. PGCIL ......... etc.....

Above industries / organisation wants complete Diploma, backlogs doesn't matters.

All the Best
17th March 2011, 10:09 AM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

Its better for you to clear your backlogs slowly -slowly so that you can get your diploma otherwise all your efforts will be wasted in future.
25th May 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

i m neha
meri diploma 5th sem me 2 back h, kya mai 6th sem k bad job pa sakta hu,meri 5 th sem ki back 6 th sem k 6 month bad clear hongi
30th May 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

i have 3 year backs in BE cs .will i get any job in software MNCS
7th July 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

how many backlog allow in 2nd year diploma mechanical engineering
24th August 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

my name is seetharam,i completed diploma with 2 back logs i am searching for a technical job if somebody knows where the vacancyis plz tell me
30th August 2011, 06:00 PM
dhruv007

sir you should not worry about your back logs .but you have to perform well despites of all of this. Yes, you will get a good job after completing your Diploma.

After completing your Diploma, you can apply in following industries / organisation: -

1. State Electricity Board

2. Indian Railway

3. Indian Army

4. PGCIL ......... etc.....

Above industries / organisation wants complete Diploma, backlogs doesn't matters.
31st October 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

i am join in diploma in2002 batch,some subject pending,any back lock is there know.
5th December 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

hi friends i have searching for job i have subjects backlogs in diploma electronics plz any vacancy u cal to my no or [email protected]
16th May 2012, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

if there are 5 backs in engineering and cleared till time of campus placement will it create a problem in getting job?
17th January 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

hi am wasim completed diploma in mechanical engg with 5 back logs,i want to join for job and any openings or vacancies are there plz tell me
19th March 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I have a 1backpaper in civil finalyear diploma in 2012 after backpaper will clear what is problem i had face for job
10th June 2013, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

i have only 2 backlog in ged one in 1st sem and another in 4th sem will i get a job with 65percentage marks in diploma in civil engineering.?
24th August 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, I will completed diploma mechanical engineering but one subject back, can I apply for government and central government jobs in junior engineering post and also army, airforce, navy sir please tell me sir
11th February 2017, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I have done diploma in EEE but I have final year backlog can I get a bpo relative jobs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?