13th September 2014, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a perfect Administrator in BPO?

How can I become a perfect administrator in bpo? I am working for long now and want to excel in this sector so please do tell me that.

8th January 2015, 12:27 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: How can I become a perfect Administrator in BPO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I become a perfect administrator in bpo? I am working for long now and want to excel in this sector so please do tell me that.
To became a perfect Administrator in BPO means first you need to start your career from entry level in BPO sector than you can became team member or team co coordinator depending up on your key skills further you became a team leader after that depends upon your experience in BPO sector you became a manager level or else became a administrator by this way give lots of experience in BPO sector. After completing this process you became perfect Administrator in BPO. Since, you are working for a long time. I suggest you to keep trying to prove yourself to the Management. So, that they think about your promotion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?