31st May 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to get job in reputed IT and BPO sector after passing XI and XII from NIOS?

Will i be able to get a job in reputed IT an BPO sector after passing X an XII from NIOS board?

4th June 2014, 12:22 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Will I be able to get job in reputed IT and BPO sector after passing XI and XII from NIOS?

Yes, it will be possible for you to get the BPO jobs but not in IT sector as the eligibility criteria will be minimum of a UG degree. BPO jobs are not advisable if you are planning to settle down lifetime. So, the first advice to your from me will be to complete your UG degree which is the base for everything and now in this competitive world you should have atleast one UG degree to make yourself known to all.

If you feel that it will be difficult to do Engineering degree then probably think of Arts degree and pick up the course which you are interested in and work hard form the start so that you can maintain good % to apply for good IT sector companies and get the job. If the reason is that you are not financially strong to do the UG degree then the better option is to find out the BPO jobs which are available for your qualification and apply for the them and once you get enough savings for 2 years, do the UG degree with it after then and start applying for core jobs which will enable you to have a good stable career path.

CLICK HERE!! to know about the latest BPO jobs and start applying for them. The only skills which is expected from the fresh candidate is good communication skills, so if you are sure you are good with that then you will get the job in no time.

Most of the time BPO jobs will have night shifts where you need to work over night so you need to be ready for it this is the main reason where BPO jobs are not suitable for lifetime since it will affect your career, work-life balance and most importantly your health which is first in the list than anything.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?