14th January 2012, 02:29 PM
gurupadaroy

What's the MBBS entrance exam date for medical colleges of Assam? What's the application procedure for the same?

Kindly let me know the dates of entrance examination in the medical colleges of Assam for MBBS course. Also details regarding the application procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the entrance exam conducted by Anna University for engineering? What's the date of entrance exam and how can I get the application form for the same? What's the cost of an application form for the same?
  2. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam?
  3. Can Girls give NDA? Application Submission Process of NDA?
  4. Question papers of Assam Medical? Date of the Medical Entrance Exam of Assam?
  5. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  6. Cost of MBBS in Malaysia? Entrance exam for it? -- [New]
  7. What is the criteria for joining the CBI/CID/IB?
  8. Procedure of admission in DTU? What is the date of release of application form?
  9. How to get into IIST? Syllabus and Important dates of exam?
  10. when is the cpt online exam 2010 and whats it procedure for applying? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Date of form submission, criteria to apply and date of exam for M.com 2011 entrance exam?
  12. Which are the colleges in Patiala offering B.Ed course? What is the criteria for admission?
  13. How to get the application form for admission in MBBS course in Medical Colleges of Assam?
  14. How to seek admission in MSc Physics in Kurukshetra University? I am pursuing BSc now
  15. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  16. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  17. How to take admission in Ayurveda college? From where to get the application form?
  18. What is the percentage required to get a seat in Aeronautics?
2nd April 2012, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the MBBS entrance exam date for medical colleges of Assam? What's the application procedure for the same?

WHEN WILL THE ASSAM CEE MEDICAL BE HELD? WHAT IS THE PASS MARK FOR GENERAL CATEGORY
7th April 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the MBBS entrance exam date for medical colleges of Assam? What's the application procedure for the same?

pls gv me details of medical entrance exam date in asam and also gv me detail of application form?????????????/
pls help me.
mannu
29th April 2012, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

what is the exam date for admission in medical colleges in assam
5th May 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir,may I know the date for CEE forMBBS in Assam Medical Colleges for the year 2014-15 and its application procedure ?
5th July 2014, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

sir, what is the date of fil the application form for corse of mbbs and give the marks detail plzz for sc catagory????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?