17th September 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for B.E students? Information about UES entry? How to apply for this scheme?

Hi, sir I am Shivakumar. Presently studying in B.E 5th semester in Mechanical branch. I am some confusions about the Eligible criteria for B.E students...
Also please tell about the UES entry whatever the percentages that a student had to made? How to apply for this scheme?

17th September 2011, 08:35 AM
Aninkanti

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for B.E students? Information about UES entry? How to apply for this scheme?

Dear friend,
To get entry in UES you have to score minimum 60% of marks in B.E.

You may mapply in on-line by clicking the official website:-www.ues.gov.in

Thanks!
17th September 2011, 11:12 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: What is the eligibility criteria for B.E students? Information about UES entry? How to apply for this scheme?

UES Entry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, sir I am Shivakumar. Presently studying in B.E 5th semester in Mechanical branch. I am some confusions about the Eligible criteria for B.E students...
Also please tell about the UES entry whatever the percentages that a student had to made? How to apply for this scheme?
>>For which Exam you are searching for Eligibility Criteria.If it UES then from this year onwards only B.E Students who are in Pre Final year can only apply for this.

>>No B.E i.e Final year Bachelor's of Engineering student can apply for this.

>>Through UES i.e University Entry Scheme in Army only Pre Final year Students can apply for this, if you clear SSB , then you will be treated One Year in IMA.

>>How to apply??

>>If you are in Pre Final year student then you have to wait for the notification and if notificaion comes in Employment news then you can apply it and send it to your near by command.

>>After application procedure gets over then you have to go for Pre SSB there you have perform well as in Interview , if you clear it then you will be allowed to go for SSB in some boards.

>>Afterwards if you again clear this then you will be an Army Officer.

Good luck
17th September 2011, 12:10 PM
praveendia

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for B.E students? Information about UES entry? How to apply for this scheme?

for ues u hav in 7 th sem and having gud marks till 6sem and having very pleasent personality for ssb interview.best of luk
17th September 2011, 01:43 PM
black-demon
Senior Member+

UES from this year onwards only B.E Students who are in Pre Final year can only apply for this.

B.E i.e Final year Bachelor's of Engineering student can apply for this.

Through UES i.e University Entry Scheme in Army only Pre Final year Students can apply for this, if you clear SSB , then you will be treated One Year in IMA.

How to apply??

If you are in Pre Final year student then you have to wait for the notification and if notificaion comes in Employment news then you can apply it and send it to your near by command.After application procedure gets over then you have to go for Pre SSB there you have perform well as in Interview , if you clear it then you will be allowed to go for SSB in some boards.

Afterwards if you again clear this then you will be an Army Officer.

Good luck
17th September 2011, 07:41 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: What is the eligibility criteria for B.E students? Information about UES entry? How to apply for this scheme?

Hi friend,

You want to entry in UES so in B.E you must have minimum 60% aggrigate then u enter in it
Thanks!
1st October 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

sir i have one backlog can i apply in ues
22nd October 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

can i know what is the last date for applying ues 2012-2013...?
22nd October 2011, 01:36 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Eligibility for UES exam:-

*The candidate must have complete the graduation in engineering field from a recognized university..
*The candidate must have secure 60% aggregate through the graduation..
*The age should be in between 18-28 years..

These are the eligibility criteria to appear in UES exam..
All the best..
4th November 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

how can complete my BE DEGREE?
14th November 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the full procedure of ues.
8th January 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

cn i apply for ues,i hv 2 backlog in sem1 n sem3?my branch is comp science
12th March 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

i am now doing be 3rd year can i apply indian navy?
21st March 2012, 06:28 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,.
Yes you can apply for this exam, UES exam is conducted by the UPSC.
Eligibility criteria:

The pre-final year students can also apply for this examination.

The candidate should be a citizen of india.

Age must be 18 to 28years.

Application procedure:

If you are in Pre Final year
student then you have to wait
for the notification and if
notificaion comes in
Employment news then you
can apply it and send it to your near by command.After
application procedure gets
over then you have to go for
Pre SSB there you have
perform well as in Interview ,
if you clear it then you will be allowed to go for SSB in some
boards.

For more details please visit the website

http://www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
15th April 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is the syllabus for UES Entrance exam and where it is available?
18th April 2012, 07:05 PM
vinayaga2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The Minimum Criteria is 60% also do well your Engineering Examination in remaining semester Which is very important to your progress

Do Your Best
23rd October 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

i got a call letter for ssb after i passed the interview but i have one back log that i got in 6th semester. can i appear for ssb?
22nd March 2013, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

i am now 3rd year 2 sem student...at the time of next notification i will be in final year .is there any chance to apply for ues scheme of entry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?